Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never have sex

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I will never play with a foids tits while fucking her I will never slap a foids ass while fucking her a foid will never suck my dick. I will never get to experience what my enemy's experience all the time the thought that my 2 worst enemy's are likely fucking there Stacie's right now fills me with a new type of hate, rage , sadness and hopelessness. It is extremely unfair that they get to do that while I rot in my room alone with the cognitive problems slowly progressing I will die a virgin in my 50s or 60s from dementia unless I make a bettER CHOice

Average truecel

I will never play with a foids tits while fucking her I will never slap a foids ass while fucking her a foid will never suck my dick. I will never get to experience what my enemy's experience all the time the thought that my 2 worst enemy's are likely fucking there Stacie's right now fills me with a new type of hate, rage , sadness and hopelessness. It is extremely unfair that they get to do that while I rot in my room alone with the cognitive problems slowly progressing I will die a virgin in my 50s or 60s from dementia unless I make a bettER CHOice
Bruh, hope you the best, do not die in your own misery

You actually have dementia?

You actually have dementia?
Perhaps

@BrendioEEE thoughts?

sex machine 1488

thoughts machine activated

Tsatan holy fuck ahahahahahaha

'Sup nigga
(Gangsta Rap, nigga!)
Nigga
Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga
I'm 100% nigga