Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never have a red name

I like this colour, which is a good thing, as I'll probably never make it to the required number of posts to achieve red screen name colour.
it goes well with your avi tbh

Forever a postlet

It's over for NoRedNameCels.

Im close to my new rank!

Im gonna post 100 posts every day for the new rank tbh, i posted like once a day for the last months but im gonna postmax to get the new rank ngl.
mogs me. even when I try postmaxxing I barely make a dent.

I'm never going to get to light cyan :cryfeels:

Umm.... I was at 7200 something posts and now I’m back to 6k. Did anyone else lose posts?

Umm.... I was at 7200 something posts and now I’m back to 6k. Did anyone else lose posts?
Umms me. XD

Jfl @ caring about what kind of color your name is

There is no hope or cope.

Only Rope :feelsrope:

I'm trying to postmaxx to get luminary

same. knajjd deleted my abc thread for "low effort" jfl.

im all about cope
92B1945F B61B 4541 9B9B E58788D07D9E

XD

Low IQ
I use this forum a lot I want to like what I see when I look at my name
My thoughts exactly. We go through enough so the least we deserve is a good looking screen name we can look at.

Same with me, man.
too bad we are so far away. I get why they make the ranks take longer over time but it still sucks. I miss getting that high every 500 posts instead of every 5000!!!!

too bad we are so far away. I get why they make the ranks take longer over time but it still sucks. I miss getting that high every 500 posts instead of every 5000!!!!
We should be able to choose our screen name colours, like I said many times.

We should be able to choose our screen name colours, like I said many times.
I like the idea where you unlock it tbh. that way if you get stuck with a color you don't like it doesn't suck but you still get the feeling of accomplishing something when you unlock a color.

You're getting close bro :feelsautistic:

You're very close though

One day i'm gonna be red

The more red there is then the less special it is. JFL @ coping Overlords thinking Luminary will look good when they eventually will be as common as sheep.
Let me cope with this gay pink

The more red there is then the less special it is. JFL @ coping Overlords thinking Luminary will look good when they eventually will be as common as sheep.
Let me cope with this gay pink
I felt that. also pink>red