Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never have a red name

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
FUCK! I will be stuck at orange forever. I just barely got half way to red and I have been orange forever. fuck this sucks orange is such a lame color, especially now that halloween is over. I guess its better to be orange than that gay pink color....

I feel the same way but being greycel. I try to post but I dont have much to post about as I don't interact with people or go outside often. I'll probably be a greycel for a month or two more

Better than being a greycel. :cryfeels:

Post more things related to inceldom

Its not that hard OP.

Just a few more posts

at least graycels have potential. you will get the dopamine rush of changing color every 500 posts instead of every 5000

True, I get a dopamine rush everytime I get another star.

only 2000 more posts bro. a pro could do that in a week

I want red screen name colour too. We should just be able to choose our screen name colours.

Your name looks more red than orange to me.

It's over for orangecels

Just make the colors custom. :dab:

Fuck post maxxers.

I'll soon have red name

i like the unlock idea tbh. makes colors special but you dont get stuck with colors you dont like.

brag
You can tie the unlock to fabricating high IQ content.

How's the postmaxxing coming along

Exactly they will prolly stop therefore.
eh theres plenty of places that dont encourage postmaxxers with mechanics that still have them, esp since postmaxxers tend to get a following if they spam enough

eh theres plenty of places that dont encourage postmaxxers with mechanics that still have them, esp since postmaxxers tend to get a following if they spam enough
Ded srs?

i will never get red

Orange beats red anyway. Why do you want to be period colored?
Red is honestly my favorite color especially when paired with black. I dont quite see it as a period color. Just looks nice

Red is honestly my favorite color especially when paired with black. I dont quite see it as a period color. Just looks nice
red + black is god tier combo. theres a reason why it is used so much. black goes well with a ton of colors.

I fucking hate orange.
No idea how i'll get myself to red.

I like this colour, which is a good thing, as I'll probably never make it to the required number of posts to achieve red screen name colour.