Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will never get to fight in an epic war and die an epic death!

Would you prefer a dangerous adventure filled life over your current one?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Boring piece of shit world. There is no epic shit in this world to do. There is no wonderful bloody Savage war to die in. No second chances, no respawns, the price of failure for any adventure is too high. My starting stats are complete garbage and even with all my work and effort progress is slow. And in the end no matter how much money you earn, no matter how much knowledge you accumulate, no matter how much you gymcel, your body will fail you eventually. Your body will grow weaker day by day, hair will disappear, memories fade away, nothing but cold empty husk who no one knows nor cares for will be left.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Unironically people who died in wars have lived a far more adventurous and entertaining life than I have. No sympathy for veterans. They life mog me. I will forever be a fucking cuckold midget who earns money from typing shit on a fucking pussy keyboard. No adventure, no slaughtering enemies, no burning houses, no wonderful bloody battlefields to wage war in. No friends to know and enjoy life with then see them die brutally. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Seriously unfair.

Die for who? Like raiders trying to destroy what i have(Family, possessions, my home)? Or for some institution?

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Die for who? Like raiders trying to destroy what i have(Family, possessions, my home)? Or for some institution?
I don't really care who I would end up dying to or for what cause. As long as I would get a couple of years or a few decades of war and comrades who I know then see them die in some epic battles. The high that warfare gave men must be really top tier. I can't imagine the satisfaction and despair soldiers used to go thru, the emotional extremes and the great satisfaction of success is unmatched by anything else.

I don't really care who I would end up dying to or for what cause. As long as I would get a couple of years or a few decades of war and comrades who I know then see them die in some epic battles. The high that warfare gave men must be really top tier. I can't imagine the satisfaction and despair soldiers used to go thru, the emotional extremes and the great satisfaction of success is unmatched by anything else.
You’ll just get killed in one second there’s no emotion you retard,ldaring is boring but better

Boring piece of shit world. There is no epic shit in this world to do. There is no wonderful bloody Savage war to die in. No second chances, no respawns, the price of failure for any adventure is too high. My starting stats are complete garbage and even with all my work and effort progress is slow. And in the end no matter how much money you earn, no matter how much knowledge you accumulate, no matter how much you gymcel, your body will fail you eventually. Your body will grow weaker day by day, hair will disappear, memories fade away, nothing but cold empty husk who no one knows nor cares for will be left.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Unironically people who died in wars have lived a far more adventurous and entertaining life than I have. No sympathy for veterans. They life mog me. I will forever be a fucking cuckold midget who earns money from typing shit on a fucking pussy keyboard. No adventure, no slaughtering enemies, no burning houses, no wonderful bloody battlefields to wage war in. No friends to know and enjoy life with then see them die brutally. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Seriously unfair.

Nah fuck that. I live for myself and I will not cut my life short so that some rich cunts can say they got a little bit of land and resources for their country.

Saving Private Ryan radicalized me as a kid, from the day I watched that Normandy scene, I swore I would never support war nor support male slavery (the draft). I cannot believe we have all seemed to agree to live in a world where we accept that a bunch of old fucks can tell us to act as cannon fodder or go to prison

There's plenty of great adventure out there that doesn't involve being cucked for the government and the rich

There is hardly any glorious death. I mean what are the odds your death in all the deaths in a war means anything? it would be more likely to be sent to your death in a large scale battle in die forgotten and trampled on a battlefield. Left to rot and be picked at by the carrions. If you are unlucky enough to be overrun by a savage and ferocious enemy, you know they would desecrate your corpse in death. There is no peace and humility. :feelsmage:

There is hardly any glorious death. I mean what are the odds your death in all the deaths in a war means anything? it would be more likely to be sent to your death in a large scale battle in die forgotten and trampled on a battlefield. Left to rot and be picked at by the carrions. If you are unlucky enough to be overrun by a savage and ferocious enemy, you know they would desecrate your corpse in death. There is no peace and humility. :feelsmage:
True, I want to go thru multiple battlefields while surviving and seeing comrades die off. Not die off myself until I have seen many others die and have experienced years, ideally decades of war.
Nah fuck that. I live for myself and I will not cut my life short so that some rich cunts can say they got a little bit of land and resources for their country.

Saving Private Ryan radicalized me as a kid, from the day I watched that Normandy scene, I swore I would never support war nor support male slavery (the draft). I cannot believe we have all seemed to agree to live in a world where we accept that a bunch of old fucks can tell us to act as cannon fodder or go to prison

There's plenty of great adventure out there that doesn't involve being cucked for the government and the rich
I see your point , I agree I wouldn't want to die in a war where my death is meaningless. What I want is to see fellow comrades fight and die. And to become a veteran of decades of warfare and then die extremely brutally in a battlefield when middle aged. That would be the most ideal death.

Last edited:
There is no glory in war. Stop romanticizing it. In a war you wouldn't - in all likelihood - psychologically last a year. That is, if you're still alive with all of your limbs and senses intact. Most humans are not mentally built to withstand the stresses and traumas of those kinds of experiences.

Everyone envisions themselves as guts. But in war no one wins. You are either left dead entirely, or dead inside.

Just become cannon fodder theory
Everyone envisions themselves as guts. But in war no one wins. You are either left dead entirely, or dead inside.
This

What type of war would you fight in?

I would wish to be a guerilla freedom fighter like the ones my father described; young men his age practicing to shoot rifles at local madrasah near a cantonment before being sent to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets in the '80s Soviet-Afghan war.

What type of war would you fight in?

I would wish to be a guerilla freedom fighter like the ones my father described, young men his age practicing to shoot rifles close to his local madrasah near a cantonment before being sent to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets in the '80s Soviet-Afghan war.
If I had to choose probably WW2 Or even better a war in some fantasy world to exterminate another kingdom/race(elves holocaust humans/orcs idk).

born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to ride with the Winged Hussars and liberate Vienna

Sounds retarded.
A generic life where I get married, have kids and don't get cheated on would have been just fine.

Lol almost 20% of this forum are confirmed balless faggots

disgusting, your incel is utterly deserved

You can go ER, kill numerous whores and in the end get shot by the cops. That would be a glorious way to go.

Fighting in the Wehrmacht or SS would be super cool :feelsLSD:

People talk about how war is misery, and I'm sure it is to some extent, but I seriously think I'd be suited for it. People are always talking about how they want to rope, but isn't a scenario where you could end up with the thrill of victory superior to just roping?

My great grandfather was a partizan fighter in Ex-Yugoslavia during ww2, despite never having gone to school or even learned to read he lifemogs me in every way possible. After the war he got married, had kids, and had a stable job in a factory. He was also 6ft and handsome.

Nothing epic about dying in a war.
It's the worst kind of death imo. Your enemy, the thing you hate the most in this world, taking your life.

Die for who?
For OP's (((masters))) like he wants to. :feelskek:
My great grandfather was a partizan fighter in Ex-Yugoslavia during ww2, despite never having gone to school or even learned to read he lifemogs me in every way possible. After the war he got married, had kids, and had a stable job in a factory. He was also 6ft and handsome.
Вардарска Македония е люлката на българщината.

I wish I could be isekai'd into some kind of fantasy world where I'm the hero who ends up saving the world against all odds and is loved by vitually everyone. Even if I died in the process, I'd have at least accomplished something and left behind a legacy.

Many times I subconsciously sabotage my own life to make it more interesting. Like waiting for the dead line instead of completing my work early on. To elicit a sense of uncertainty and adventure.

Fuck fighting in a war and risk getting taken hostage and losing your head, or getting half blown up and coming back a eunuch like Ron Kovic from "Born on the Fourth of July" lol :feelskek:

I had enough adventure in my 5 and a half years being a Homelesscel, I'm ready for the mundane these days :feelsokman:

Yes, no debate

There is no glory in war. Stop romanticizing it. In a war you wouldn't - in all likelihood - psychologically last a year. That is, if you're still alive with all of your limbs and senses intact. Most humans are not mentally built to withstand the stresses and traumas of those kinds of experiences.

This

It's nice to see that there are some who see through the bullshit.
Dying for someone else's war is the most pointless thing possible.

Quite the contrary, the biggest war is right around the corner for anybody paying attention..... :feelsjuice:

The greatest war humanity has ever witnessed is on the horizon, it will be fought by those who don't wish to be enslaved any further. It will encompass men of all ethnicities or backgrounds against a heavily embedded global elite. If you can't see this you lack imagination and understanding of current events. Nothing can stop what's coming. :feelsjuice:

"The mythos of Vindex"

The greatest war humanity has ever witnessed is on the horizon, it will be fought by those who don't wish to be enslaved any further. It will encompass men of all ethnicities or backgrounds against a heavily embedded global elite. If you can't see this you lack imagination and understanding of current events. Nothing can stop what's coming. :feelsjuice:

Based.

With the way the world is going, you might just get your wish.

death in battle is the best suicide method :feelsLSD:

Most wars, especially modern wars are just buying expensive stuff and using it to kill, these epic wars dont exist in our shitty world
High T, low IQ

I don’t want to fight a war though. Ideally I die having fun and for myself

This
Because nothing is no more dangerous than the white diamonds of this world:shock: the white diamonds ruined everything

Yeah, I think about this shit all the time too.

There's a reason why Isekai anime is always rated high, its because a lot of men innately feel like this.

We'd all like to just wake up in a new world with danger and adventure.

Not the kind of bullshit "adventure" that women post about on their instagram stories to show off (which is just sight seeing), but actual adventure, like having to fight for your life and kill adventure.