Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will never forgive my parents for stunting my growth

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
My parents refused to teach me to drive, not out of nervousness or anything, just a combination of laziness and an inexplicable desire to hurt me/stunt my development. I used to be, however able to take driving lessons, which helped. Although it was so annoying when the driving instructor would say things like, "You know, it would be a lot quicker for you if you just had your mum or dad sit here in this seat instead of me." Trying to tell him that they refused to take the time to do that was like repeating the same thing over and over to a brick wall. Then the lessons stopped out of nowhere because he had to get another job and my parents of course never got me new ones or never cared about me enough to do what all parents do and actually teach their kidss.

My parents refuse to let me cook. It's always been a hobby I've craved and desired. They don't want to let me into the kitchen, I can only help out in special occasions, and even then my mum just berates me and yells at me all the time.

From the moment I was no longer that little kid age that they found cute they stopped caring, cut me off completely. My life has been lonely ever since them. And it's not like I can escape them either, no ability to drive to leave, no social skills to meet new people, no motivation because the few times they interact with me it's always to lecture me about not folding the towells perfectly, or how I didn't walk the dog, or what a lazy piece of shit I am because I can't get a job when I've been rejected everywhere I've applied because of how hideous I am.

No income

No skills

No car

No freedom

And I'm a fucking adult NEET.
This is all I can be because this is all they've allowed me to be

Try enjoy the NEET life buddy boyo. Got any copes like vidya?

Being a wagecuck ain't all the "freedom" it is cracked up to be

Try enjoy the NEET life buddy boyo. Got any copes like vidya?

Being a wagecuck ain't all the "freedom" it is cracked up to be
I have never really been good at things, even the hobbies I've developed to cope I am bad at and that makes me wanna rope too. It's like I was born to just fail at everything I try

My parents are shit and useless

Parents in this generation are all fucking useless

This hits close to home. It wasn't driving though, but health management, that was most of concern for me.

I have honestly no clue what to do. It's over.

The parents pill is brutal. having trash parents can even turn high tier normies into NEETs. Literally anyone not chadlite tier and above is fucked completely if they have bad parents