Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will never forgive my mom for throwing away my video games

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
My mother is probably one of the main reasons why I hate women. She was very physically and emotionally abusive towards me when I was a growing up. The fact that I have to live with her makes my situation worse.

Up until I was in middle school I had a bunch of video games from my early childhood. I had my Game Boy Color and Advance SP, my Nintendo DS Lite and DSi, my 3DS, my PSP, my Wii, and my PS3 that my father bought me over the years. It was really my only way to cope since me having autism I didn't had much friends at the time and was always bullied so it was my way to escape.

One day, my mom separated from my dad and went out to live alone at an apartment and took me and my brother with her. I had to stay with my mom and only later can I stay with my dad on weekends. So one day I decided to bring my video games over to my mother's place. She got mad at me and calling me a hoarder for bringing in all my stuff.

Then one day when I came back from school I noticed that my mom threw away all my video games into the trash and that they were all nowhere to be found. I asked my mom why did she threw away all my video games if they were all working, and she said that I spend too much time on them and that I need to socialize more.

I got really furious at my mom and I wanted to punch her but I couldn't because she knew that she was my mom and I wouldn't be able to hurt her. I've always taken care of my stuff I had from back then, only to be thrown away and broken forever a long with everyone else's filth.

And yes, I know that I can just get back most of the things to replace what I had it really isn't the same getting something used that another person had over something that was always yours.

Who else high AF now

Sad shit, man but I’m personally fine with having something that I use to have that belonged to someone else to be honest.

What a cunt, sorry to insult her.

Sad shit, man but I’m personally fine with having something that I use to have that belonged to someone else to be honest.
Yeah, I got some games from my cousin as sometimes I would go to thrifts shops every now and them. Of course, I would hide them this time because my mom would away throw away my shit.
What a cunt, sorry to insult her.
I don't care. I honestly wouldn't mind if she was dead.

All of that stuff is also 10x more expensive than it used to be because of normalfags.

I'm pretty sure my mom did the same thing with some of my childhood games, but she denies it. I still have the boxes/cases and everything for them, but I had a DS and a Game Boy Color along with a shit ton of good titles that I just found gone one day. I'm not going to even bother to buy them back, even if I had a six figure job.

All of that stuff is also 10x more expensive than it used to be because of normalfags.
True, I always found funny that what was once considered obsolete trash becomes a collector's item because normies think is cool. You would be amazed at what people usually throw out.
I'm pretty sure my mom did the same thing with some of my childhood games, but she denies it. I still have the boxes/cases and everything for them, but I had a DS and a Game Boy Color along with a shit ton of good titles that I just found gone one day. I'm not going to even bother to buy them back, even if I had a six figure job.
Same here. All I have now is a DSi from my cousin and a few games and old computers I've found that people thrown out or that I got from thrift shops including the iMac.

True, I always found funny that what was once considered obsolete trash becomes a collector's item because normies think is cool. You would be amazed at what people usually throw out.

Same here. All I have now is a DSi from my cousin and a few games and old computers I've found that people thrown out or that I got from thrift shops including the iMac.
You can blame Logan Paul and other normie youtubers for inflating the price bubble of retro gaming. This phenomena even reached Spain and Latin America because ElRubius also spent a shitton of money on N64 Zelda games and other retro stuff so prices skyrocketed not much later. Same with Pokemon cards for exactly the same reasons.

Sad shit dude, there's a really strong correlation between incels and parents. The lack of understanding on her part for asking you to sociallize more lmao, she didn't care 2 shits about you. Parents know how their kids are feeling if they want to know, they just don't care about you most of the time. Entitled bastards.

You can blame Logan Paul and other normie youtubers for inflating the price bubble of retro gaming. This phenomena even reached Spain and Latin America because ElRubius also spent a shitton of money on N64 Zelda games and other retro stuff so prices skyrocketed not much later. Same with Pokemon cards for exactly the same reasons.
Yeah, Logan Paul is a retard.

I can understand collecting video games, but fucking Pokémon cards?

I just see them as pieces of cardboard, I don't see why would anyone spend what a house costs on those things, I don't care if it's a rare first edition print from 20+ years ago of what cost less than a cent to make.
Sad shit dude, there's a really strong correlation between incels and parents. The lack of understanding on her part for asking you to sociallize more lmao, she didn't care 2 shits about you. Parents know how their kids are feeling if they want to know, they just don't care about you most of the time. Entitled bastards.
Yeah, I can somewhat relate with my dad but even he treated me like shit for my autism.

Yeah, I can somewhat relate with my dad but even he treated me like shit for my autism.
Some people should'nt be parents, i know that a lot of us here had to deal with shitty parents from birth. No shit we will be weirdos who can't even get friends. How's your relationship with your parents nowadays?

Some people should'nt be parents, i know that a lot of us here had to deal with shitty parents from birth. No shit we will be weirdos who can't even get friends. How's your relationship with your parents nowadays?
Well, they kinda see me as a failure and so they just let me rot here in my room since they don't even let me go outside.

Yeah, Logan Paul is a retard.

I can understand collecting video games, but fucking Pokémon cards?

I just see them as pieces of cardboard, I don't see why would anyone spend what a house costs on those things, I don't care if it's a rare first edition print from 20+ years ago of what cost less than a cent to make.

There's another youtuber called VirtuaNestor/Spinecard (he uses the two aliases), a Spanish boomer who also collects retro videogames and contributed to speculation because on Twitch he looks at old games on ebay and makes crazy offers (offering thousands) so the prices go up and everyone is fucked. I liked him before but since he discovered Twitch and started earning big money with it his content has lost a lot of quality and he's become an insufferable fuckwad who thinks he is the voice of reason because he's older and because he's rich so he can buy all the retro games he wants. Lucky for me I'm not interested in collecting retro videogames, even if they were cheap I wouldn't buy them.

Sorry that happened to you man, But it's a normal foid behavior. If she thinks it damages her image, she would get rid of it.

Sad shit man, imagine how she would feel if you threw her makeup stuff, but of course throwing away video games is all fine, because muh computer addict, there is a reason why we are computer addicts, they will never understand this.

Sad shit man, imagine how she would feel if you threw her makeup stuff, but of course throwing away video games is all fine, because muh computer addict, there is a reason why we are computer addicts, they will never understand this.
You know what's funny, she beat me up once when she lost her phone and thought it was me.

it's beyond ogre. Giga trucel trait having Subhuman garbage as parents.

My mother is probably one of the main reasons why I hate women. She was very physically and emotionally abusive towards me when I was a growing up. The fact that I have to live with her makes my situation worse.

Up until I was in middle school I had a bunch of video games from my early childhood. I had my Game Boy Color and Advance SP, my Nintendo DS Lite and DSi, my 3DS, my PSP, my Wii, and my PS3 that my father bought me over the years. It was really my only way to cope since me having autism I didn't had much friends at the time and was always bullied so it was my way to escape.

One day, my mom separated from my dad and went out to live alone at an apartment and took me and my brother with her. I had to stay with my mom and only later can I stay with my dad on weekends. So one day I decided to bring my video games over to my mother's place. She got mad at me and calling me a hoarder for bringing in all my stuff.

Then one day when I came back from school I noticed that my mom threw away all my video games into the trash and that they were all nowhere to be found. I asked my mom why did she threw away all my video games if they were all working, and she said that I spend too much time on them and that I need to socialize more.

I got really furious at my mom and I wanted to punch her but I couldn't because she knew that she was my mom and I wouldn't be able to hurt her. I've always taken care of my stuff I had from back then, only to be thrown away and broken forever a long with everyone else's filth.

And yes, I know that I can just get back most of the things to replace what I had it really isn't the same getting something used that another person had over something that was always yours.
My mom did the same thing. Threw away my PS2 Slim with GTA SA, MK Armageddon, NFS MW, etc :cryfeels::cryfeels:. I’ll never forgive her.

My mom did the same thing. Threw away my PS2 Slim with GTA SA, MK Armageddon, NFS MW, etc :cryfeels::cryfeels:. I’ll never forgive her.
Brutal.

:foidSoy: I can see this stuff is something very special to you dear.
[Throws special things in garbage]
:foidSoy: Laughs in Mother-knows-best
Brutal, I've never experienced this, but the betrayal must be as bad as the lost gear?

Last edited:
Boomer parents, especially boomer holes, where propagandized throughout the 80s and 90s to believe that video games were literally the arrival of satan. And if they weren't, it was a damn good scapegoat to blame all of societies ills on. I'm just speculating but she may have just hated the way the equipment made her "nest" look, or got annoyed by its audio, either way probably found great catharsis in trashing the stuff.

Boomer parents, especially boomer holes, where propagandized throughout the 80s and 90s to believe that video games were literally the arrival of satan. And if they weren't, it was a damn good scapegoat to blame all of societies ills on. I'm just speculating but she may have just hated the way the equipment made her "nest" look, or got annoyed by its audio, either way probably found great catharsis in trashing the stuff.
My parents aren't that old, my dad is late Gen X and my mom is a Xennial. It was my dad who bought all those games, but my mom became a religious lunatic obsessed with throwing away everything just because.

My parents aren't that old, my dad is late Gen X and my mom is a Xennial. It was my dad who bought all those games, but my mom became a religious lunatic obsessed with throwing away everything just because.

Just my experience. I know a kid whose father dragged their family desktop out the front door and threw it into the street because he was playing to much runscape. It was like religious fanaticism.

Just my experience. I know a kid whose father dragged their family desktop out the front door and threw it into the street because he was playing to much runscape. It was like religious fanaticism.
I mean, it's true that you have to limit how much time your kids spend on video games so that it won't become an unhealthy addiction. But I'd still wouldn't throw away their stuff.

Meanwhile I wasn't unhealthily obsessed with it besides using it as a cope, I take good care of my stuff. Nowadays I keep my stuff locked behind my closet.

People are shit , and in a Sea Full of Shits , you will get Shitted on , if your not a Piece of Shit yourself

Amigo I am a collector of not only rare videogames but also flash carts, isos and roms. :feelsthink:

The majority of your game collection if not all of it can be restored practically for free by way of the internet. :feelsclown:

Utilizing the power of a decent gaming PC plus a brand new Xbox series X controller of your aesthetic choice (Xbox brand purely for compatibility purposes and ease of use) combined with the appropriate emulator of course you can have not only everything you’ve lost back within nearly an instant but also without having to pay outrageous amounts for new old stock retro consoles on Ebay or have to concern yourself with germs and possibly other nasty shit were you to purchase used consoles and their beat up, worn out and probably cum + Cheeto + booger encrusted partially melted or cracked controllers. :feelspuke:

You can also pretty things up and essentially link all your old consoles and games together for easy access via downloading and using a front end like Hyperspin for example. :feelzez:

Alternatively to the above you could shell out the cash for the Analogue company’s new and improved and updated high quality versions of the retro consoles and handheld systems and combine them with krikzz or someone else’s high quality flash cartridges that plug into the consoles like any regular game cartridge except that by way of normal size or micro SD card that single lone cartridge can hold literally every single game that ever came out for the system on it and they work in the actual original retro consoles as well, the idea being that by playing the game roms on originals hardware you’re getting the most genuine experience possible to the original game minus any bugs you might experience via pure emulation. :feelsthink:

Lastly if you absolutely want much of your stuff on the handheld format it originally came on and was played on I believe many people have hacked Sony’s last big portable console to do this but there’s also new handheld mobile gaming PC Windows based devices being made all the time these days that can play pretty much all the current games in handheld format but also your retro handheld games as well the rest of the retro library quite easily or at least as much as has an emulator for it anyway. :feelsYall:

Thats plain evil. I miss my old game systems, almost all broke or I sold them.

Sorry for your losses bro, she must have been a terrible mother

Amigo I am a collector of not only rare videogames but also flash carts, isos and roms. :feelsthink:

The majority of your game collection if not all of it can be restored practically for free by way of the internet. :feelsclown:

Utilizing the power of a decent gaming PC plus a brand new Xbox series X controller of your aesthetic choice (Xbox brand purely for compatibility purposes and ease of use) combined with the appropriate emulator of course you can have not only everything you’ve lost back within nearly an instant but also without having to pay outrageous amounts for new old stock retro consoles on Ebay or have to concern yourself with germs and possibly other nasty shit were you to purchase used consoles and their beat up, worn out and probably cum + Cheeto + booger encrusted partially melted or cracked controllers. :feelspuke:

You can also pretty things up and essentially link all your old consoles and games together for easy access via downloading and using a front end like Hyperspin for example. :feelzez:

Alternatively to the above you could shell out the cash for the Analogue company’s new and improved and updated high quality versions of the retro consoles and handheld systems and combine them with krikzz or someone else’s high quality flash cartridges that plug into the consoles like any regular game cartridge except that by way of normal size or micro SD card that single lone cartridge can hold literally every single game that ever came out for the system on it and they work in the actual original retro consoles as well, the idea being that by playing the game roms on originals hardware you’re getting the most genuine experience possible to the original game minus any bugs you might experience via pure emulation. :feelsthink:

Lastly if you absolutely want much of your stuff on the handheld format it originally came on and was played on I believe many people have hacked Sony’s last big portable console to do this but there’s also new handheld mobile gaming PC Windows based devices being made all the time these days that can play pretty much all the current games in handheld format but also your retro handheld games as well the rest of the retro library quite easily or at least as much as has an emulator for it anyway. :feelsYall:
Nice !

Currently trying to figure out how to DL a better emulated for my HP Laptop. STEAM app stopped working due to some weird "Onedrive" glitch. Eventually I'll probably have to do a factory reset.

Last edited:
It'd be bad enough if she had sold them to raise money for rent, or even given them away to charity so that someone else could enjoy them ... but just to literally destroy it to be crushed in a trash compactor? Shit like that is pure human monstrosity, they should be committed for shit like that.

This is why I'd never buy a console or anything for a kid - if they want a game database they can build that on Steam or some shit, they should only have bare-bones computer to run a Steam OS as their makeshift console. That way if it's ever destroyed they can restore their library the next PC they install on.

youre one of the most relatable users ive met, why cant we have moire like you:feelsbadman: