Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never experience teenage love

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I will never have a teen gf to go to the mall or amusement park with

I will never go out with her in the park after school, enjoying life
1397439223200 copy 393x262

I will never cuddle and make love with her in bed....

I fucking hate my life

View: https://youtu.be/-KReYt7Vimw

Welcome to the world of 99% of the population who isnt a chad or a whore.

We missed out on key milestones in our development, im 19 but i feel younger.

I'll get the Vocaroos.

Billions of teen girls are having their tight bellies filled with sperm at this very moment. Teenagers spend more time having sex than studying nowadays

And now remember we only have one go at life. One.
I’m 26 and never even got liked by a foid or been on a date. It makes me so sad I could never experience teenage love and will never be loved. I have autistic social skills, I look strange. I hate life so much even if I’m anti-depressants (tried 7 already). No love no life

Billions of teen girls are having their tight bellies filled with sperm at this very moment. Teenagers spend more time having sex than studying nowadays
“Billions” :feelshaha: sorry

I will never have a teen gf to go to the mall or amusement park with
View attachment 719847

I will never go out with her in the park after school, enjoying life
View attachment 719848
I will never cuddle and make love with her in bed....

I fucking hate my life

View: https://youtu.be/-KReYt7Vimw

amusement park? try a water park boyo, sexhavers take their gfs there to have fun and get turned on, and that is real suifuel.

even if the sexhavers are dirt poor and can't afford to travel to a place with nice beaches or to an island, they can still afford to go to a water park, and have fun and probably get turned on for later after being in bathing suits around each other for so long

now that's life... for them.

Im stuck at age 16 in terms of experiences

Interesting.
I've noticed something: The more I'm in anguish and despair the less people care.
Have you noticed the same?
It's counterintuitive, tho. It would be more logical for people to care more about me the worse I get.
Unless ... they never really cared about me in the first place ..... oh ....

Love isn't real. I think you meant to say you missed out on teen sex.

So what. If you were born a pajeet duped into being a slave for rich arabs you wouldn't get to experience it either. If you had been aborted by your mother you wouldn't experience it. Even if you were born a chad who died in a motorbike accident you wouldn't experience it. There's no point in dwelling on how things could've been better if only fate had been fairer to you. Fate has no rhyme or reason, it gives you what it gives you. All we can do is be grateful for what we have me lads.

I didn't have teenage love, but atleast I held hends with a girl when I was 5 in kindergarten
Over for toddlerselfmogsadultselfcels

missing out on teenage physical intimacy is the final pill.

We missed out on key milestones in our development, im 19 but i feel younger.
I'm 27, I'm not even joking when I say I think my severe lifelong isolation from the rest of humanity has caused me neurodevelopmental issues.

I'm pretty sure that one of the reasons I still don't know how to properly speak is due to my severe isolation causing me to not even be familiar with how I'm supposed to utilize my vocal cords.

I didn't even have girls at my highschool, the only time I talked to a girl my age was in college and I didn't know how to behave.
College was such a brutal mog that I couldn't stay there for even 3 months.
Been a NEET since dropping out 6 years ago.

I'm 27, I'm not even joking when I say I think my severe lifelong isolation from the rest of humanity has caused me neurodevelopmental issues.

Or, perhaps you had them compounded by chronic ostracism. Treat yourself to supplements.

We should have an annual purge, or have a revolution of some sort.

I disagree that changes can't happen in our life time. The arab spring took place recently, and there was a study that said the only thing needed for radical change was for 3.5% of the population to protest.

Now with that said, doing things within or outside of the confines of the law is kind of irrelevant if it acheives our common end goal.

One idea I have had recently is that all incels could coordinate bank runs by withdrawing all our money, or we could pull some gamestop ape type of shit by shorting stocks or whatever the fuck it was.

Now outside the law... we could have a purge day in video games of course, where we all set fires everywhere lmfao and do basically everything we want in video games.

Also, if we were to all stop paying taxes and actively resist and retaliate any attempt to stop us from doing so would be another great idea.

teenagelovepill was brutal mang

just wait for full dive VR. you'll be able to simulate it. all characters will be 18+ of course

I see how my social skills decline slowly, day by day

But you can always order a jumbo pizza...

I only truly realised the value of teenage life when it passed but the only benefit I have from not acquiring it is I don't have an oneitis like a school kid.

How do you even cope with this shit

Being miss out teen love hard hit my mind. When I see younger ones enjoying teen love I rage my mind