Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i will never bow down to the sexhavers

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
the sexhavers always tell us incels that there's more to life than sex and relationships, that these things aren't important, that if we're permavirgins against our will then we have to deal with it and enjoy our life while we can, etc. fuck those despicable humans! they can't tell us what to feel about it. yet these same humans then will give instant help to sexually dissatisfied sexhavers. Your partner is bad at sex? You have erectile dysfunction? here's some products. women don't orgasm as often? feminists freak out. Whenever fuckers are dissatisfied, they receive tons of sympathy and help, same with significant other havers who are dissatisfied. but virgins? nope. society doesn't care what they go through.

no, i am NOT going to accept my fate if i'm a permavirgin even into my elder years. if that's my fate, i will commit suicide. i will NEVER bow down to the sexhavers who take their sex lives for granted telling me what to do. These humans would never endure it in my shoes, especially given that many bitch about how they can't go out with virgins because they don't wanna teach someone. Fucking humans! I will not conform to their toxic positivity teachings and accept my fate while they experience one of the most enjoyable things in life that almost everyone experiences which gets shoved down my throat everywhere I go.

Wizchan

this is probably the most based thing I have ever read on wizchan, besides literally anything Fat Link has posted. this is the kind of mindset i try to emulate

"women don't orgasm so often, dis y males are privileged" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING SEX CAUSE OF YOU SLUTS IDIOT

"women don't orgasm so often, dis y males are privileged" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING SEX CAUSE OF YOU SLUTS IDIOT
Women don’t have orgasms as often but still have them a lot=tragedy

Man is a later in life virgin =no big deal

:feelsclown:

I like this, OP.
The more we defy them, the better.
And if they are so insistent that there is more to life than sex, why are (((issues))) like free birth control so fucking important to them?

I like this, OP.
The more we defy them, the better.
And if they are so insistent that there is more to life than sex, why are (((issues))) like free birth control so fucking important to them?
they also get furious when gays cannot get married, when we tell them not to have sex until they're ready for pregnancy if they don't like abortion, when women don't orgasm as often as men, etc but men can't get laid in their entire lifetime and that's no problem :feelsclown:

they also get furious when gays cannot get married, when we tell them not to have sex until they're ready for pregnancy if they don't like abortion, when women don't orgasm as often as men, etc but men can't get laid in their entire lifetime and that's no problem :feelsclown:
They don't want to acknowledge that our bodies treat sex as a physiological need, nor do they want to accept that being ugly is way more of a factor than "personality".
If they ever had to accept the root cause of the issues we talk about, they wouldn't be able to keep mocking us to feel better about themselves.

Fucking a toilet is up there with drinking water and eating food but I’ll get over it because normie sexhavers say that “it’s not the only thing to life” extreme gaslighting

Yes, no reason to respect someone that has it easy on life with girlfriends and sex, especially if they try to give lessons to incels, they are not in the position to do it (or anyone), someone that has never felt loneliness and the frustration that comes with it does not deserve respect.