Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will never be ok with the fact that even fat, ugly and average women get to be the choosers.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title say, I will never be ok with the fact that even fat, ugly and average women get to be the choosers, it’s just not right and comes to show that there is no sexual equality for many of us men and a fat man for example will struggle while there are dudes out there with a BBW fetish.

Non-Stacey women shouldn’t be in the position to have high standards, they should be in the same position of having to just take whatever they can get just like many men who are in that position but feminism makes it so that even non-Stacey women can afford to have high standards.

Asian and Indian women are lusted over yet Asian and Indian women both don’t find their own kind attractive due to feminism so Asian and Indian men are left sexually frustrated.

Even ugly local women don’t want to go near me in THAT way, my standards are low.

Last edited:
Yeah same. Always questioned why women are generally the choosers in dating.

you have to be perfect. you need to be jacked you have to have a job. you have to be tall, you have to provide, but they can be ugly, fat, disgusting landwhales and they are the choosers at the end of the day jfl :feelsrope:

you have to be perfect. you need to be jacked you have to have a job. you have to be tall, you have to provide, but they can be ugly, fat, disgusting landwhales and they are the choosers at the end of the day jfl :feelsrope:
You have to be chad

but they can be ugly, fat, disgusting landwhales and they are the choosers at the end of the day jfl :feelsrope:
they have a vagina and everybody is praising that for some reason

Last edited:
Women wouldn't be picky if there weren't so many simps.

They are picky because the men are desperate and the men are desperate because they are picky.

CW

Asian and Indian women are lusted over yet Asian and Indian women both don’t find their own kind attractive due to feminism so Asian and Indian men are left sexually frustrated.
Are you curry?

Just remember: you only need to find 1 woman that loves you, and after that point you can just turn your back on all other women. After that they won't have power over you anymore

Tbh how hard is it too looksmaxxx as a woman just lol wax your hairy legs. Why are foids calling us out. What happened to " preferences sweetie" seriously :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: it's like landwhales wanna be fat hairy subhuman landwhales...uh oh my my human nature mode has been activated and must be released on foids:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Tbh how hard is it too looksmaxxx as a woman just lol wax your hairy legs. Why are foids calling us out. What happened to " preferences sweetie" seriously :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: it's like landwhales wanna be fat hairy subhuman landwhales...uh oh my my human nature mode has been activated and must be released on foids:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Normal fags always blame men.

And at least a 6 inch dick or more.
If that were true, foids would ask to see chadfishes dick or ask about dick size. They never do for some reason, even though they're otherwise unabashed and have no problem with sexually charged conversations.

Just a pretty face and average height are enough.

If that were true, foids would ask to see chadfishes dick or ask about dick size. They never do for some reason, even though they're otherwise unabashed and have no problem with sexually charged conversations.

Just a pretty face and average height are enough.
Nah, dickpill mogs all other pills. A Chad with a micropeen is not going to get laid. Maybe if his dick was at least average.

On the other hand, a below average man in looks and height with a big dick can have one-night stands although will still struggle finding LTR.

Nah, dickpill mogs all other pills. A Chad with a micropeen is not going to get laid. Maybe if his dick was at least average.

On the other hand, a below average man in looks and height with a big dick can have one-night stands although will still struggle finding LTR.
Not in my experience of chadfishing. Never once did a foid ask about dick size or allude that it's important but they ask about horoscope sign all the time. I'm sure there are tons of foids who are into big dicks, but most don't seem to care because they don't even ask.

0z9lsohc4lc21

All you need is a pretty face and average height.

Not in my experience of chadfishing. Never once did a foid ask about dick size or allude that it's important but they ask about horoscope sign all the time. I'm sure there are tons of foids who are into big dicks, but most don't seem to care because they don't even ask.

View attachment 445146

All you need is a pretty face and average height.
They probs assume that Chad might be packing. Though I'm sure they'll be disappointed when she finds out his dick is only 4 inches.

Women were always choosers.
even when they were forcefully married for money? (less than a century ago) comeon lmao these whores used to commit suicide because of that

they became the choosers when the sexual market decided to pull a uno reverse card after the 1940's and slowly turn around the roles

No women should be choosers. Men should control reproduction and sex, not these dumb foids

even when they were forcefully married for money? (less than a century ago) comeon lmao these whores used to commit suicide because of that

they became the choosers when the sexual market decided to pull a uno reverse card after the 1940's and slowly turn around the roles
Female hypergamy has been around for thousands of years since the start of human evolution. Even back then you still had lots guys who did not get to pass on their genes whereas most women can produce a few in her lifetime.

Even with marriage, the woman can still refuse sex, or cuck her husband and get impregnated by another man and have his genes passed on instead. And even back then women could still divorce.

Some women would rather kill themselves than have her marry some guy she doesn't want to marry.

Female hypergamy has been around for thousands of years since the start of human evolution. Even back then you still had lots guys who did not get to pass on their genes whereas most women can produce a few in her lifetime.

Even with marriage, the woman can still refuse sex, or cuck her husband and get impregnated by another man and have his genes passed on instead. And even back then women could still divorce.

Some women would rather kill themselves than have her marry some guy she doesn't want to marry.
if she refused the husband could do it by force and nobody would care, this wasn't the 21st century

they could divorce but you could just re-marry and the courts weren't as cucked back then so you still had your dowry/money

if she refused the husband could do it by force and nobody would care, this wasn't the 21st century
Yeah, but in that case it wouldn't be a loving or stable relationship if it was force and the woman wasn't attracted to you at all. Sex wouldn't be easy or satisfying for both of them, and the woman would probably hate her husband and her kids.

The only way it would work is by betabuxx. But a woman's desire for a man's resources is different from a woman's desire for good genes. She would want to marry a man with money and a lot of resources because that would mean she and her kids would have security. But if he's unattractive she would rather have sex with Chad even if he can't or won't provide for her. Technically she can get both those things from different men at the same time.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Idiot faggot cuck males ruined it for every guy. They simp around for any female to get laid. That made every female even the ones that are just as ugly as us on here to have even 1-2 options to date. That makes them have confidence and think they’re much higher in looks than what they actually are. While us guys we don’t even get a girl approaching us, no woman gives a fuck about us, they have no need to reach out to us because they have options already. I will always be bitter towards humans in general for being a bunch of retarded sheep who follow what they are told. :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back