Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never be "normal" i hate this life

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
I missed out on teen love

Im a khhv at 20

I had a chance to ascend in 11th grade

But i didn't take the chance because of my religion. Muh it's haram to talk to girls bro! Of course only ugly Muslim men are religious.

Religon is for fucking subhumans to copy with their shit life.

Most Muslims don't even know abt their religon.

But what do you expect from low iq shitskins?

Now my hair is thin, skin is wrinkled and im just a shadow of my former self.

I wish i never followed islam

Fuck this shit religon

My life is a joke

If i had a gf i wouldnt be in this shit position.

I wouldn't have rotted in lockdown..

I would have studied with her or some shit.

I would have fuck a virgin foid, now she's been fucked but i still want to fuck her. Although im not the same.

I hate my shitskin Muslim "parents"

Based. I eat beef everyday to express my hatred for the pajeets.

Based. I eat beef everyday to express my hatred for the pajeets.
maury-laughing.gif

I would rather been born to a crackhead white mom than a shitskin mom

Im a khhv at 20
Stop crying lil bitch.
Plenty of dudes ascend between 20 and 25.
Come back when you're a 30yo khhv, that's when you can be taken seriously.

I missed out on teen love

Im a khhv at 20

But i didn't take the chance because of my religion. Muh it's haram to talk to girls bro! Of course only ugly Muslim men are religious.

Religon is for fucking subhumans to copy with their shit life.

Most Muslims don't even know abt their religon.

But what do you expect from low iq shitskins?

Now my hair is thin, skin is wrinkled and im just a shadow of my former self.

I wish i never followed islam

Fuck this shit religon

My life is a joke

If i had a gf i wouldnt be in this shit position.

I wouldn't have rotted in lockdown..

I would have studied with her or some shit.

I would have fuck a virgin foid, now she's been fucked but i still want to fuck her. Although im not the same.

I hate my shitskin Muslim "parents"
How old are you now? You should tell them how you feel and hiroshima nagasaki blackpill them

Stop crying lil bitch.
you have to be 90 years old minimum to be considered an incel here

Really? So what are you doing here and don't cover with your religion. For example I've never had any chance.

How old are you now? You should tell them how you feel and hiroshima nagasaki blackpill them

you have to be 90 years old minimum to be considered an incel here
I'd say 25yo and older is a good age to be considered incel.
Younger than that, your statistical chance of ascension is still too high.

Really? So what are you doing here and don't cover with your religion. For example I've never had any chance.
He said he’s too ugly to ascend now.

I'd say 25yo and older is a good age to be considered incel.
Younger than that, your statistical chance of ascension is still too high.
Cope, at least retirement age.

You arent incel even if you are 80 years old

You are still a kid bro!
Just reach the average human lifespan to know if you were truly an incel Theory

Stop crying lil bitch.
You wouldn't call me a bitch irl

But im not crying

I was so close

Now im a trucel rotter

Just be a great grandpa theory
I know a 5’2” indian janitor who was virgin his whole life but finally ascended at 90 years old. (It was rape, but whatever).

I know a 5’2” indian janitor who was virgin his whole life but finally ascended at 90 years old. (It was rape, but whatever).
That proves if you above the 5ft2 you arent an Incel!

Muh bragging

I’m 26, KHHV. And trust me, I’m ugly (and also 1.62m short). But I’m much more ugly than I am short. It never began for me. Not a single foid has been interested in me to date. While shy Chad is known as “mYsTeriOuS” I’m creepy (and many other not-so-nice words).

Your chances drop by 10% every year after 19 until 0% is reached (so if you begin by 10% you’ll hit 0% in 1 year). If you don’t have the facial looks (OR average looks plus social experience and you have charisma and aren’t short), then you can expect to fold like a house of cards

I’m 26, KHHV. And trust me, I’m ugly (and also 1.62m short). But I’m much more ugly than I am short. It never began for me. Not a single foid has been interested in me to date. While shy Chad is known as “mYsTeriOuS” I’m creepy (and many other not-so-nice words).

Your chances drop by 10% every year after 19 until 0% is reached (so if you begin by 10% you’ll hit 0% in 1 year). If you don’t have the facial looks (OR average looks plus social experience and you have charisma and aren’t short), then you can expect to fold like a house of cards
Freak Out Panic GIF by Madman Films

Stop crying lil bitch.
I’m 26, and much too ugly to ascend. It never began for me. I’m KHHV, and had no social life ever since I was 12 years old. I could never develop socially or in anything else. It really is over for me and I can’t take it. It feels like I’m in jail for life. I hate my life so much. 24/7.

What if im 6ft2-6ft3(188-190cm) without shoes?

Im a trucel because im a khhv

I personally know a 5ft5 Indian that fucked htb white foids, just be NT

How did you not have any chance?

Everyone has a chance
No woman was interested with longer contact/relationship with me, I had some "episodes" but those ones were tragical, so I'm here again.

No woman was interested with longer contact/relationship with me, I had some "episodes" but those ones were tragical, so I'm here again.
So you had a few chances

Muh incel forum

What if im 6ft2-6ft3(188-190cm) without shoes?

Im a trucel because im a khhv

I personally know a 5ft5 Indian that fucked htb white foids, just be NT
Well tbh KHHV is just a synonym for “truecel”. You can use them interchangeably.

If you’re so tall, it depends. If you’re very ugly then you can’t get above a 5/10. But height is important. Facial looks much more important. A 5’6” Chad can ascend with a 4’11” pretty foid (7+/10), while a 6 foot 4/10 face man can date a 6/10 max

So you had a few chances

Muh incel forum
Chances for talking (online ofc), yes, but if I tried to make any meeting, there wasn't any chance for success.

moeggels lookalike

Chances for talking (online ofc), yes, but if I tried to make any meeting, there wasn't any chance for success.
How old are you? Because if you are above 21 then you had highschool that wasn't impacted by corona lockdown

But i didn't take the chance because of my religion. Muh it's haram to talk to girls bro! Of course only ugly Muslim men are religious
Volcel=Fakecel

Well tbh KHHV is just a synonym for “truecel”. You can use them interchangeably.

If you’re so tall, it depends. If you’re very ugly then you can’t get above a 5/10. But height is important. Facial looks much more important. A 5’6” Chad can ascend with a 4’11” pretty foid (7+/10), while a 6 foot 4/10 face man can date a 6/10 max
Well im 6ft2 and a khhv,

That must mean im a 3/10 or im unlucky

I have no social circle

My only hope is to roidmaxx and mma max

How old are you? Because if you are above 21 then you had highschool that wasn't impacted by corona lockdown
I'm 20, I had remote learning, that's true, but it wasn't my main problem, because when I started high school I had no friends, even no acquaintces. Now I'm studying on college, but due to my mental disorders (depression and Asperger) I have difficulties, especially with making new groups for classes. With relationships with girls I became very sceptical after my last rejection from ridiculous reasons.

Key Word HAD

IM not 17 anymore

We aren't living in pre lockdown times.
What's your age now. I think if you have good looks and height you will ascend

OP I think you are fakecel. Either you are chad or high tier normies who thought himself ugly or either you are volcel