Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never be invited to a teen girl sleepover party

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBzHAkUuX4

Imagine being the guy at 4:44, the girl in the green sweater doesnt even have any shorts on you can see her panties and ass @ 4:53 JFL, how fucking brutal

Girls are such massive perverts, their yoga stuff is just an excuse to get handsy with each other

Seriously makes me sad that I missed out on this shit, I am 23 never even gotten a hug :feelsbadman:

Fuck even if you experience teen love its literally not worth it to live the rest of your life without ever experiencing it ever again, I can imagine even high school Chads who are 30+ are tortured inside knowing that they will never touch a teens smooth skin again, they are husks of their former selves only living by reliving their memories in their head over and over

No wonder so many guys let themselves go after 22

2250.jpg

I won't watch that because I don't need all that cortisol

just crash one

god that man surrounded by half naked prime jb JFL.

ask your sister to invite you man. let me set you two up

W-wait they invite guys to these sleepovers aswell???

W-wait they invite guys to these sleepovers aswell???

Only if youre one of those weak scrawny feminine twinks who makes friends with girls in HS

Or if youre a dad

If I ever have a daughter she will have weekly sleepovers

They aren't that great looking

Fucking brutal. Chad is banging teen foids at a sleepover while I'm rotting in my room

Am I the only one who finds them annoying?

god that man surrounded by half naked prime jb JFL.

ask your sister to invite you man. let me set you two up

The worst is, when you think about it most of them have boyfriends and are sexually active

Imagine just being one of these girlses boyfriends

Like I know college girls are hot but these HS girls are like heroin mixed with fentanyl

You truly cannot call yourself alive if you never have a gf in high school

Fuck this, I feel robbed, literally nothing can make me up for this, no amount of sex or slaying, the debt is forever

The worst is, when you think about it most of them have boyfriends and are sexually active

Imagine just being one of these girlses boyfriends

Like I know college girls are hot but these HS girls are like heroin mixed with fentanyl

You truly cannot call yourself alive if you never have a gf in high school

Fuck this, I feel robbed, literally nothing can make me up for this, no amount of sex or slaying, the debt is forever
you're literally living in the same house as one of these girls. do something nigga

They aren't that great looking

Could be just me but I find that homey look with no makeup very hot

It could also be that youre young so youre surrounded by girls like this and dont see it, but trust me once you go to college and then graduate afterwards and start working HS girls will look GOAT

Also Ive been incel for so long that as long as a girl is slim shes very good looking to me

Could be just me but I find that homey look with no makeup very hot

It could also be that youre young so youre surrounded by girls like this and dont see it, but trust me once you go to college and then graduate afterwards and start working HS girls will look GOAT

Also Ive been incel for so long that as long as a girl is slim shes very good looking to me
I prefer very little or no makeup as well bro. The vast majority of the foids i've seen irl aren't good looking. Busted aged faces and bloated bodies from non stop drinking, partying, smoking, juuling, sucking, fucking, etc. Not to mention the shitty clown makeup

Also the thumbnail :soy: :feelspuke:

Last edited:
Exactly. This is why graduating high school a KHHV is a gigatruecel trait

What is your assessment of the girls in the video?

Are they hot? Would you gf them?

@Wolf here thinks they are nothing special and I think this might be due to the fact that hes surrounded by HS girls so hes desensitized, you are of similar age as him

I would legit marry any of these girls, they look fine to me, certainly better than anything you will get post college

I’m 16 right now. 100% this is the time of my life when i should be at these sleepovers banging every single one of those girls. Instead, i get shit genetics and have to watch from the outside as all the fucking chads get to have this life that I will never even see. It’s so much worse for me than many of you 23 year olds, because i’m just watching the time fly by and i can’t do anything about it.

It’s so much worse for me than many of you 23 year olds, because i’m just watching the time fly by and i can’t do anything about it.

giphy.gif

Even if youre a virgin at 16 its not that bad, its bad but not that bad. The average age people lose their virginity at is 17

Im a virgin at 23, what do I ever tell a girl my age, how do I justify not even knowing how to make out with her

I was 16 once too you know, but I wasnt aware of the blackpill

At least you can still act, you have the knowledge and time on your side, my time has passed, I can do nothing but beat myself over missing out

giphy.gif

Even if youre a virgin at 16 its not that bad, its bad but not that bad. The average age people lose their virginity at is 17

Im a virgin at 23, what do I ever tell a girl my age, how do I justify not even knowing how to make out with her

At least you can still act, you have the knowledge and time on your side, my time has passed, I can do nothing but beat myself over missing out
what can i really do if i’m a genetically inferior subhuman. girls don’t even look at me. people who say confidence is key are fucking retards

giphy.gif

With the blackpill knowledge at such a young age , it’s good to not act so he can save himself from embarrassing memories. If he’s ugly , it’s over

With the blackpill knowledge at such a young age , it’s good to not act so he can save himself from embarrassing memories. If he’s ugly , it’s over
nigga did you rename yourself or you always had 11 next to your name?