Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will never be in High School again...

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
... I will never take the virginity of my cute 15 year old girlfriend as a teenchad.

This fact makes me physically sick. Just thinking about it gives me headache and stomach pain and I almost have to throw up dedsrs.

FUCK IT'S SO OVER. I can't get out of bed in the morning because it's so fucking pointless. I should have roped 10 years ago.

I'm choking on the blackpill. Missing out on teen love is the worst thing that can happen in ones life.

Please St. BlackOpsllcel answer my prayers and let me die in my sleep tonight. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

This + not having a group of friends that you grow old with.

It's over once you missed teen love...

you can always cope by watching slice of life and harem anime

Women hate nothing more than an 18+ virgin. 21+ and theier hatred grows strong. That's where teen love is useful. In and of itself it aint the tops though. Quite cringey actually. That's my general opinion on the subject that I've cultivated after seeing thread after thread about it.

I fucking hated high school I don't miss it

I wouldn't want to be in high school again :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Still in high school, 10ty grade. It’s miserable. If you didn’t score when you were here you wouldn’t now. Dating is impossible because of unlimited access to Chad thanks to snapshit

I fucking hated high school I don't miss it
I wouldn't want to be in high school again :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Still in high school, 10ty grade. It’s miserable. If you didn’t score when you were here you wouldn’t now. Dating is impossible because of unlimited access to Chad thanks to snapshit
Sure our high school was shit because of our trueceldom, but just imagine if we were teenchad.

We missed out on fucking everything :feelsree::feelsree:

have heard stories when was young about teens fucking like animals... sigh :feelscry:

M
Sure our high school was shit because of our trueceldom, but just imagine if we were teenchad.

We missed out on fucking everything :feelsree::feelsree:
My 14 year old brother is teen GIGACHAD. He brings girls home every day. They giggle at me when they enter the house and see me in the living room then go up to his bedroom. Every day. Fuck this

M

My 14 year old brother is teen GIGACHAD. He brings girls home every day. They giggle at me when they enter the house and see me in the living room then go up to his bedroom. Every day. Fuck this
Genetic recombination is so retarded, you can't just get your parent's genes, nature has to throw in a chance for you to be fucked regardless

Cope high school was shit, I regret not taking the GED test and leaving after freshmen year.