Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will never approach a foid because I am subhuman.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I lack the personality (face) and confidence (height) to even think about approaching a foid because I never had the positive validation to become confident and gain social charm that comes with them.

@Incelius Savage

>Approaching
>2022

Same I don't want to end up in jail just for saying hi to a woman, women hate ugly men and they want us to die

I will never approach unless it’s a retarded hispanic girl or church girl because i already know women are 6 and above only.

Cold approach is for chad only. Low iqcels still promoting cold approach should :feelsrope:.

A woman named Rose once said this after seeing her former "friend" in a psych ward for suicidal patients.

View attachment 492427

Interestingly, Rose enjoyed a rich life of social praise and romance while her "friend" suffered physical and verbal abuse from society since childhood. In NT foid speak, "self love" involves denigrating the weak and defenseless.

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Your browser is not able to display this video.
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

Cold approaching is PUA bullshit. It only works for HTN minimum and even they need hundreds of attempts to succeed. It's like the IRL equivalent of online dating.

Normalfags meet their partners in warm approach environments like school, work, social clubs basically anywhere one goes to regularly and sees the same people. Even then I don't think they go up and use game to ask a girl out, rather it happens naturally through exchange of signals.

Based and :blackpill:,only fakecels approach toilets

This semester not once did I try to approach. I gave up on that shit, if a girl likes me she'll come and approach me not the other way around.

I lack the personality (face) and confidence (height) to even think about approaching a foid because I never had the positive validation to become confident and gain social charm that comes with them.
if you know you're truly incel don't even waste your time with that stupid bullshit. I was a fool when I was younger and approached far too many times. what a waste of time as all I did was destroy my self-esteem and inflate the ego of women. In the black community "game and approaching" is spoken about a lot so I believed it and it just failed me. If a girl likes you, you'll know, she'll make it obvious enough and even if you dont realize, if a girl does this you're attractive enough to the point where others do it. If I could go back to the past I'd have never approached not even one time.

approaching is for HTN and above only

I cold approach in clubs. It doesn't give me any success, but I consider it practice. Maybe it's PUA bullshit that's been stuck in my head but I went from high-inhib to normie levels of inhibition from doing it. Doesn't cure social awkwardness though...

Finally a non retarded thread by OP

One approach = 10 years behind bars.