Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never amount to anything

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I won't be anyone special. My social life will always be shit since im not neurotypical. Even though im eccentric, it will never mean anything because im either below avg or average IQ. All I can do is LDAR in my bed everyday for the rest of my life since im a depressed piece of shit. I will always be a ghost in this world, never leaving my footprints anywhere. My future is uncertain, I might never hold a job. My life is devoid of meaning and I'm sure most of yours are as well. There is no point to the subhuman life. It would be better to rope but for some reason something in me would rather suffer and struggle than die.

Me too. I suck at everything I do so I rot to games and movies all day.

Most people don't amount to anything either. Normally it is all about wageslaving until retirement, and then dying. For most people that is enough, and if you accomplish anything that's because it was already pre-programmed in your genes. Given the amount of competition, and how much progress there have been in all fields, the most probable is that your life will be as irrelevant as everybody's life. And even if you ever accomplished anything, it will be soon forgotten as soon as you died, or after a couple of generations if you get lucky. It's over because it never began.

You can amount to being an old virgin like me. Spending your entire 20s as a virgin is amounting to something.

Samer, just accept it and find some copes