Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will miss the quarantine (COVID)

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I don't want to stop wearing the mask because I look ugly as fuck when I don't wear it, it hides my shitty face. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i hate to see the pandemic end because people are no longer at home and they go back to their normal lives, and everything goes on normally for them and their life evolves while mine is still going nowhere (for example: children returning to school)

i want to see those motherfuckers locked up like me, lonely, in front of the screen all day. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

quarantine wont be over for a while, dont worry

It's not ending any time soon, take your 573837th vaccine shot and stay indoors.

i'm a glassescel so i have to choose between wearing a mask and fog my shit up or just having it off :feelsbadman:

but yeah, quarantine, or face masks, ain't gonna end in a while. it'll probably become the new normal

Normies will do whatever normal they're told. That's why they're called normies.

Also a lot of normies might not even be alive in the near future. Buckle down and keep on with the copes.

actually wearing masks is dope because it hides half of my face, y'know?

i'm a glassescel so i have to choose between wearing a mask and fog my shit up or just having it off :feelsbadman:

but yeah, quarantine, or face masks, ain't gonna end in a while. it'll probably become the new normal
It's the jewed normal

same, it honestly gave my lifefuel to see normies and foids cry. The best ever, sad corona was weak af. Shouldve mutated into something more

I wear glasses too, but I have noticed that they only fog up when the day is humid (rainy days).
you must live in a humid area, because where I live it is very dry, and only during the rain they fog up, normally it doesn't happen.