Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I WILL MAKE A THREAD ABOUT EVERY USER

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
based postmaxxing

Banned users too?

You better be sure to make mine
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

Have you done one on @SolitaryConfinement yet?

Dont forget about me kek

If I ever get a thread someday it’ll be major lifefuel I’ll feel like a celebrity

@Weeb25 @Pareg @Parrtlord @Nothingness @Michael15651 clowns roll out

Do me pls buddy boyo

still think you guys are larping about him being a chadlite though.... It's hard to believe without seeing anything.
Dont be stupid nigga. You're losing sight of reality again. He's not a chadlite, but you dont need to be a chadlite to get involved in a "relationship".

Being able to get a GF is not the same as being incel. Getting cucked/cheated on is a whole different matter that has absolutely nothing to do with being able to court a foid.

His pic as a 20 yr old mogs 90% of the forum and he was 20 atleast 15-18 yrs ago, when smartphones and tinder weren't so rampant.

He's subhuman now, he's on absolute crack in hoping that any teen foid would give him the time and day.

Wtf what was wrong with that?
Isn’t that one of the rules lmao
He made a thread about it though and some people found it offensive and they reported it

Make one of me

Good luck since new users join every day. This task will be like slaying a hydra, you make one thread on a user, 2 new users join the site.

Good luck since new users join every day. This task will be like slaying a hydra, you make one thread on a user, 2 new users join the site.
Thats why I only made threads about users who have an old join date, log in everyday or have a high post count.

Just lol at wasting time and making threads about users with a 2019-2020 join date

Thats why I only made threads about users who have an old join date, log in everyday or have a high post count.

Just lol at wasting time and making threads about users with a 2019-2020 join date
how many are you making?

Still waiting for my thread habibi