Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will lose weight

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I'm sick of this fucking gut and tits. Time to put down the utensils.

lol, i always say this shit aswell. when i listen to music. i get hyped and say I WILL LOSE WEIGHT. after i turn music off i loose the motivation and continue eating like a fatfuck. i just gymcope for strength now bro.

I'm trying too boyo.

I'm sick of this fucking gut and tits. Time to put down the utensils.
You need to do mostly cardio the first 6 months. Whatever gymtards tell you...dont start out lifting and lifting heavy. Fat does not turn into muscles.

It's impossible to be motivated if you are ugly. Every motivational gymcel video I see they are either tallfags e.g. David Goggins or they have attractive faces with prominent chins e.g. David Goggins.

You need to do mostly cardio the first 6 months. Whatever gymtards tell you...dont start out lifting and lifting heavy. Fat does not turn into muscles.
This. Take it step by step, improve your diet and increase your physical activity.

It's impossible to be motivated if you are ugly. Every motivational gymcel video I see they are either tallfags e.g. David Goggins or they have attractive faces with prominent chins e.g. David Goggins.
Just be David Goggins theory.

wassup fellow fatcel? whats your stats? im 5'7 186 currently
240 @ 5'9. I initially only gained 40 lbs (from 160), and that was enough to trigger sleep apnea (which led me to gain another 40, making the apnea severe. Being a jawcel and mouthbreather are huge risk factors). I recently got a mouthguard that pulls my jaw forward, and I have a ton of energy now (despite being fat).

Good luck bro. I'm happy that I'm normal weight.

I will ride my bicycle.

Do it!:feelsautistic:
Try a low carb diet. Keto works great.
In the end the old calories in, calories out is also steady.

Since you're fat you probably have a lot of muscles underneath it just to move. So don't cut more than 20% or they will atrophy.

Squats is the best exercise since it uses the biggest muscles and a lot of them. So if you want to cut only this is the one you should be doing or running/cycling which are easier but you will need to do more of.

If it doesn't help you ascend it will make you a better soldier in general Cho's Incel army.

Either count calories or go pure plants.

I'm going raw vegan. It's green powder/juice, nuts and oils for me for the next forever.

Fatcels are lifefuel for me but i am still a skinnycel.

if you wanna lose weight extremely easy, eat 99% animal products (mainly fat, and at least 5 eggs a meal), no vegetables, no frozen fast food trash, if you are soda addict drink water with lemons or cucumber.

Im currently losing weight. I just eat less than 800 cals a day and try to keep busy. The weekends i might have 1200 since its hard to keep a diet when not busy.

You´re chad already tho

Im currently losing weight. I just eat less than 800 cals a day and try to keep busy. The weekends i might have 1200 since its hard to keep a diet when not busy.
lmao dude you are starving yourself. The average man takes in 2000 calories. I assume you are obese or morbidly obese. Lowering your body to that low of caloric intake is just going to make losing weight harder and give you possible health problems

I remember saying this a year ago and dozens of times after that. I'm still a borderline overweight skinnyfat loser with titties.
I'll try harder tomorrow.

Just drink lots of water. I drink 3-4 bottles of water a day and it keeps me in shape.

Go for it. Remember, no need to lose it all in a short amount of time. Just gradually change your habits and the weight will all come off, slowly but surely.

Good luck.

Last edited:
try vyvanse or adderall XR

lmao dude you are starving yourself. The average man takes in 2000 calories. I assume you are obese or morbidly obese. Lowering your body to that low of caloric intake is just going to make losing weight harder and give you possible health problems

Im not obese or mobidly obese. I am just overweight and I had a BMI of 26 when I started my diet. The thing is i am sure i dont burn 2000 calories in a day since i barely move on weekends and only 40 minutes of walking on weekdays plus i am 5'4. I normally forget about my hunger anyways however I did order a takeaway last night. Really annoyed about that.

everyone who's overweight just eats too much junk/carbs/sugar, once you quit eating those you are losing weight without any effort lmao

You´re chad already tho
IIF96Bb 1

How the fuck is a KHV a Chad, exactly? I'd fuck fat 3/10s to lose my virginity, but they don't want me.
how tall are you?
187 cm.

I just ate a breakfast consisting of several slices of horse salami, half a loaf of bread, and half a litre of 5% peach juice.
I currently weigh 96 kg and now I will ride a bicycle for 20 km.

I'm at 95 kg right now :panties:

I've done my absolute best to improve my appearance (gymcel and jogcel) and I still only get rated 3/10 on photofeeler :feelsbadman:

See ya at McDonald's next week, fatty.