Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will look good once I get cranial augmentation with hydroxyapatite bone cement and bimax distraction osteogenesis!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I will become Chad! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Detroit: Become Chad

You will become brokecel

There is a perfect forum for you and other hyper autistic boyos.
Looksmax.org

There u can circlejerk with the other autistismos about "becoming chad"

Or just take the blackpill and embrace reality.
Its over

Bonemaxxing is legit.

This is the hubris of man, just like frankenstein the domain of chaddom isn't for incel and to attempt to reach it would be an act against god, if the world wanted you to be chad you would be this is your fate, Destiny is all

Bonemaxxing is legit.
Do you know that hydroxyapatite is made of the same material as our bones? So if you were to augment your skull using HA bone cement, you would really be gaining bone, rather than having plastic implants like silicone or peek. :feelsahh::feelsahh:
Also, distraction osteogenesis can be used to gain real bone in your jaws just like with leg lengthening. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

This is the hubris of man, just like frankenstein the domain of chaddom isn't for incel and to attempt to reach it would be an act against god, if the world wanted you to be chad you would be this is your fate, Destiny is all
All of man's actions are acts against god. Man has been perpetually trying to make himself god.

All of man's actions are acts against god. Man has been perpetually trying to make himself god.
and it never works out in the long run, in the end of the day you just become frankenstein's chad and end up looking like this

The only surgery that can help me is if my whole head is replaced by that i
of someone else.

Me getting rhinoplasty, sliding genioplasty, cheek fillers, jaw implant, lip fillers and hair transplant to be able to betabuxx for a 3.5/10 landwhale hell yeah homie worth the 50k euro

Attachments

• 3473474373734.jpg
    3473474373734.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 8
and it never works out in the long run, in the end of the day you just become frankenstein's chad and end up looking like this
I will look like this:

:feelskek: I think both those dudes are dead now, I wonder how much pussy those Chads got
They were billionaires so they could get pussy regardless, but their looks went from normie to giga trucel tier