Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will leave Germany and go back to my home country when I started my online business

S

Saint Betrayed

Banned
-
Integration doesn't work I'm never accepted as native here due to looking southern European and I've always wanted to belong to a nation, I will go back to Romania, problem is my mother tongue is German and I have a German accent when speaking Romanian but I need to practice it. Livings costs are cheaper there and maybe I'll ascend because eastern europe still has culture and values unlike the American colonies in western europe. If I made money online I could actually live quite wealthy. A house which is worth 500-700k euros is only about 100k in rural Romania

ahhaha endlich deutschland den deutschen

good for both parties i guess

ahhaha endlich deutschland den deutschen
Opfer die friedlichen ausländer gehen wieder weil hier alles scheisse wird nur die 5 Mio Verbrecher kanacken bleiben hier

Integration doesn't work I'm never accepted as native here due to looking southern European and I've always wanted to belong to a nation, I will go back to Romania, problem is my mother tongue is German and I have a German accent when speaking Romanian but I need to practice it. Livings costs are cheaper there and maybe I'll ascend because eastern europe still has culture and values unlike the American colonies in western europe. If I made money online I could actually live quite wealthy. A house which is worth 500-700k euros is only about 100k in rural Romania
Are you a Volksdeutsche? IIRC, Romania is the only Eastern European country that still has a significant number of Volksdeutsche...even the current leader (Klaus Iohannis) is Volksdeutsche

Are you a Volksdeutsche? IIRC, Romania is the only Eastern European country that still has a significant number of Volksdeutsche...even the current leader (Klaus Iohannis) is Volksdeutsche
I am Romanian Transilvanian but I am aware of the significant German minority but it will help me "integrate" into my own country (I was raised German)

Opfer die friedlichen ausländer gehen wieder weil hier alles scheisse wird nur die 5 Mio Verbrecher kanacken bleiben hier
RAUS MIT DE VIECHER ALLE

good for both parties
OP, Romania, just like the rest of Eastern Europe isn't more "traditional" than Western Europe. Women there are just as Chad only as women everywhere.

i also want to do ecommrce: i am doing html, css and researching about buying/selling. what business you want to do?

OP, Romania, just like the rest of Eastern Europe isn't more "traditional" than Western Europe. Women there are just as Chad only as women everywhere.
Nationalism is rising in Romania at an exceptional rate especially after we got humiliated by EU and many people hate americans

Nationalism is rising in Romania at an exceptional rate especially after we got humiliated by EU and many people hate americans
What does that have to do with your inceldom?
Romanian women care only about Chad. They don't care if he's Romanian, he could be anything.

Most people spend min of 4 hours on internet. And what you see there? People with good genetics. Geomaxxing will be impossible in 5-10 years.

i also want to do ecommrce: i am doing html, css and researching about buying/selling. what business you want to do?
Offering a service (on which I have yet to decide) or selling websites. Maybe even a YouTube channel but it would be an informative channel about history and geography. Otherwise you can always sell websites. I believe fiverr can be a good side hustle. Yes HTML and CSS are essential and I am learning it too. I'm gonna be utilizing my talents and build my own kingdom on it. I'm very into history and have a photographic memory so I can do anything heraldic/flags in that area and have a lot of knowledge in history I acquired in my free time

Most people spend min of 4 hours on internet. And what you see there? People with good genetics. Geomaxxing will be impossible in 5-10 years.
Greeks also spend little time on the internet. Where are our good genetics?
Also, the internet doesn't affect your genetics. I would expect you to understand this, but you're probably too low IQ due to genetics.

I'm not geomaxing per se, I just think it's better for me, and if I ascend my family line to stay where it belongs

Eastern europe still has hope due to the nationalism rising at such a fast rate, also religion still plays a role there

Eastern europe still has hope due to the nationalism rising at such a fast rate, also religion still plays a role there
People cope with nationalism but I understand your hopes romanian brocel

Offering a service (on which I have yet to decide) or selling websites. Maybe even a YouTube channel but it would be an informative channel about history and geography. Otherwise you can always sell websites. I believe fiverr can be a good side hustle. Yes HTML and CSS are essential and I am learning it too. I'm gonna be utilizing my talents and build my own kingdom on it. I'm very into history and have a photographic memory so I can do anything heraldic/flags in that area and have a lot of knowledge in history I acquired in my free time
okay i see.

If you know your history and can video edit maxx well to make good informative videos you can get patreon supporters or alot of donations. But yeah you have to know what you are doing in that area.

If you know your history and can video edit maxx well to make good informative videos you can get patreon supporters or alot of donations. But yeah you have to know what you are doing in that area.

I don't know about Romania, But In Slavic countries the women are even worse than in the west.

eastern europe still has culture and values
The younger generations are just as bad as western europe.

Incels only belong in Incelistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back