Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i will join bajrang dal, and beat the shit out of couples on feb 14

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
learned about a group of tradcels called bajrang dal that go out on valentines day and beat couples ( the ones they can ), wearing orange and carrying sticks,
they see premarital relationships as degeneracy and have sworn to rectify this shit by force, i am not sure of they are still beating couples these years but i would
love to join them and partake in inflicting pain and suffering on sex havers

Execute Justice.

based also lynch meat eaters while your at it lmao

Literally founded in 1984 :feelskek:

@JayGoptri @wereq do your areas have based bajrang dalcels beating couples?

It seems to be a hindu nationalist movement but nowhere does it say they are against valentine

No I live in a big city where the birth rate is 1.2 per foid. Foids can smoke, do PDA, hold hands with their bfs, etc.

No I live in a big city where the birth rate is 1.2 per foid. Foids can smoke, do PDA, hold hands with their bfs, etc.
brutal. my curry relatives only in big cities too. so can't see this based shit anywhere

Sounds like a gynocentric shithole, like where I live, our greatest nightmare.

More gynocentric than other non-metro city parts of India for sure.

RAPE THOSE SLUTS IN CLASSIC CURRY FASHION (IN VIDEO GAME)

They have no substance at all and has only dominance over third tier cities and rural areas. Also they are not morally even trads, these same members from bajrang dal will become top drunkards once the sun sets in. You cant lead a revolution in society unless your group is morally upright and strict . The muslims have much more discipline and strictness comparatively , Hinducels need lot of work

Haven't heard of that particular group around here..But there are many groups of similar type and flavor that pop up from time to time.

based as fuck. if Indians were always like this, they wouldn't have been colonized
Hinduism was a low-risk low-reward strategy which didn't benefit it's people in this regard, thats certainly true...

They have no substance at all and has only dominance over third tier cities and rural areas. Also they are not morally even trads, these same members from bajrang dal will become top drunkards once the sun sets in. You cant lead a revolution in society unless your group is morally upright and strict . The muslims have much more discipline and strictness comparatively , Hinducels need lot of work
In a way, this is true.

It seems to be a hindu nationalist movement but nowhere does it say they are against valentine.
Most CL colloquial movements are very loose and disorganised its actually quite difficult to know the true motivation behind what's fueling them. Its money of course, but which political parties would have signed off on it or attached themselves to it is always hazy. Also, there is mostly no such thing as lone-wolf thing around here, almost everything is cultural/religious group sanctioned.
I don't want to be killed by simps.
Exactly this can happen fast in CL.
Yeah but less gynocentric than the vagina-West. Thankfully there are so many competing forces in CL that stagnation occurs. This is great for us. For Inceldia & LDAR'ing
Read above. Mostly its suppressed thanks to the more trad (what leftist call "backwards") thinking in India. So we don't see it front and center like in the West.

I’ve wondered if PDA is downplayed and frowned upon in India and other south Asian countries.
Its very much frowned upon, and can get you trouble

Wow, it would have been nice to be born as a currycel. These people are based af, man. We need things like arranged marriage and bajrang dal in the Western countries.

I have never seen bajrang dalcels but constantly see those degenerates whenever I go out:reeeeee::reeeeee:
@currycel⁰ thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back