Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will have to clown myself at a medical clinic next week and admit I am virgin

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

I am going to get this vaccination

The problem is twofold though, one it is a very common faggot vaccine and two they will 100% ask me about my sexual activity.

What do I do?

Whatever I answer I lose. I say I'm a virgin I will clown myself to the nurse. I say I'm not a virgin they'll just assume I'm a faggot since I'm so fucking ugly.

It is very brutal I must even consider such things. Either way It doesn't change anything I'll still go there. But it is very cruel I must clown myself like this.

I wouldn't care what they think.

is this vaccine for when u seamaxx u fuck these hoes and dont get aids
yeee

its for throat cancer and other shit.

There is no vaccine for Aids.

there is important vaccines, from rabies, BCG vaccine, tetanus, hepatitis B, measles, pertussis
Yeah I'm getting some of them.

- Typhoid
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Diphtheria
- HPV

Ah, no problem-\ since this vaccine is for future sex, it's fine that you're a virgin now; it's for protecting you in future sexual encounters...

Ah, no problem-\ since this vaccine is for future sex, it's fine that you're a virgin now; it's for protecting you in future sexual encounters...
Yes but I will have to admit I'm a 28 year old virgin loser to the nurse.

I hope it's some old hag I will have more easy time.

But I bet it's some fucking 20 year old stacy or some student 18 year old becky because the fucking nurse whores are always young its enraging.

If it will be a male nurse it's even worse.

You'll be fine dude. They won't care lol

If it will be a male nurse it's even worse.
don't know, female is worse probably cause they're the most who cares about sex, only thing they offer

Just be honest and say you're a virgin

Let's not sugarcoat things; millions of men are hopelessly fucked (in the West) and are virgins even beyond 25, and it's time for that to be made more visible by refusing to hide it any longer

Normies and femoids especially will be frightened by their own perceived increase in the incel presence, since so many of them cope with "there aren't that many incels; I don't even know any incels irl"

Just give 'em the old:- "Doc, I've been slaying since I was 14...- I probably have HPV already; it's too late, man"

Who gives a damn what soyciety thinks!

Why are you getting an HPV vaccine?

Do not get this "jewcinne". You cant trust those things anymore these days. It can be dangerous for your character in GTA V

Imagine taking kikecines :feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1082592

I am going to get this vaccination

The problem is twofold though, one it is a very common faggot vaccine and two they will 100% ask me about my sexual activity.

What do I do?

Whatever I answer I lose. I say I'm a virgin I will clown myself to the nurse. I say I'm not a virgin they'll just assume I'm a faggot since I'm so fucking ugly.

It is very brutal I must even consider such things. Either way It doesn't change anything I'll still go there. But it is very cruel I must clown myself like this.
You could just lie and say you haven't had sex for a year :ping:

You'll be fine dude. They won't care lol
That's not true at all nigger

Toilets love to gossip and dont know how to shut the fuck up when it comes to laughing at subhuman males

Yeah I'm getting some of them.

- Typhoid
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Diphtheria
- HPV
Yeah, you definitely need vaccination for those if you are an incel...