Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will hack my life (Panic attackmax)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I will always go to school slightly drunk and maybe trigger panic attacks

It will greatly lower my inhibition like in this blissful evening. I don't fear anything anymore and I could do anything.

Because panic attack - lower inhib
Lower inhib - happy
Panicattackmax - end depression

Ah, yes, add alcoholism to your mental disorder, that always works out well.

Especially when there are shit tons of relaxation/mindfulness/behavioral training treatments readily accessible and cheap, and not self-destructive.

but, hell, im high af rn myself, so my word dont mean much :smonk:

Im gassing myself in my wagie cagie, mang:feelsohh:

Ah, yes, add alcoholism to your mental disorder, that always works out well.

Especially when there are shit tons of relaxation/mindfulness/behavioral training treatments readily accessible and cheap, and not self-destructive.

but, hell, im high af rn myself, so my word dont mean much :smonk:
What the fuck bro mind relaxation is fucked and cucked it will turn me into a sissy I will forever be low inhib I will trigger panic attacks on the spot and pick fights with kanacken

It always amazes me how zoomers can't even handle school and being a child with almost no responsibilities.
I wonder what these crybabies will do when adulthood and real life hits them ...

How would panic attacks somehow lower your inhibition, especially considering the resulting perception of most around you? :dafuckfeels:

What the fuck bro mind relaxation is fucked and cucked it will turn me into a sissy I will forever be low inhib I will trigger panic attacks on the spot and pick fights with kanacken
There are lots of other solutions besides the gay kind of relaxation shit retarded femoid therapists use.

You could try meditation instead and think of it as being a badass warrior monk training your mind to focus and be mindful of how your body and emotions are feeling.

That way, when you have panic attacks maybe you could train your brain to recognize that youre not really dying or having a heart attack or whatever and you can calm yourself.

Because I'm sigma male + zuckerschock

How would panic attacks somehow lower your inhibition, especially considering the resulting perception of most around you? :dafuckfeels:
I am sigma male + Zuckerschock

It always amazes me how zoomers can't even handle school and being a child with almost no responsibilities.
I wonder what these crybabies will do when adulthood and real life hits them ...
Become mafia boss

There are lots of other solutions besides the gay kind of relaxation shit retarded femoid therapists use.

You could try meditation instead and think of it as being a badass warrior monk training your mind to focus and be mindful of how your body and emotions are feeling.

That way, when you have panic attacks maybe you could train your brain to recognize that youre not really dying or having a heart attack or whatever and you can calm yourself.
I love my panic attacks if you don't get low inhib panic attacks you're a sissy

Become mafia boss
more like

Haha this you tranny I hope all trannies get genocided I hope they all get tortured
Trannies are mentally unstable, just like zoomer kids who want to have panic attacks in school.
It worries me as based and blackpilled 30yo boomer.

Trannies are mentally unstable, just like zoomer kids who want to have panic attacks in school.
It worries me as based and blackpilled 30yo boomer.
Because you're a sissy who stays at home playing dark souls all day

Get a fedora and throw yourself onto the tracks. You don't even have the balls to pay the world back for what it has done to you and will kill yourself at 35 anyways

alcohol is good

Get a fedora and throw yourself onto the tracks. You don't even have the balls to pay the world back for what it has done to you and will kill yourself at 35 anyways
I don't play dark souls.
Projecting much?

Weren't you the faggot who wanted to become a tranny?
And you're calling me a sissy?
Pathetic individual, go get your panic attacks at school little kid and hang yourself afterwards, pussy.

Weren't you the faggot who wanted to become a tranny?
And you're calling me a sissy?
Pathetic individual, go get your panic attacks at school little kid and hang yourself afterwards, pussy.
Haha
You have a rainbow in your avi nigger
You admit to being a faggot. Seriously, have some dignity. Also seems like you're not smart enough to understand sarcasm. But hey. Shit happens.

And now...
Throw your fat ass onto the tracks

Haha
You have a rainbow in your avi nigger
You admit to being a faggot. Seriously, have some dignity. Also seems like you're not smart enough to understand sarcasm. But hey. Shit happens.

And now...
Throw your fat ass onto the tracks
I don't expect 16yo loser kids to understand my avi, so it's okay.