Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will go to school while being sick and try to infect as many normies as possible!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Giga life fuel tbh. Hope they all die

Make sure to cough everywhere.

Giga life fuel tbh. Hope they all die

It is over for them. I will also expose my surroundings to a great amount of agony, since I did not sleep. I already hit my workplace. Soonish, I have to hit it again, it will be brutal.

Based biowarfarecel

Unless you have a terminal illness, I don't see the point...

Not worth it, just ldar at home

Good. That is real alpha behavior. I also used to go to school the times I have been sick, just to spread my viruses over all normalfags.

Been there done that. Many times.

I coughed in many people's water jugs and blew snot in them when we were all in lab class. I excused myself said I'm only going to bathroom but I really went back to the classroom and did it there. Lol

This of course happened between 1998-1999. My high school days. Struck back at the bullies which was most people in class.

Lmao!

Been there done that. Many times.

I coughed in many people's water jugs and blew snot in them when we were all in lab class. I excused myself said I'm only going to bathroom but I really went back to the classroom and did it there. Lol

This of course happened between 1998-1999. My high school days. Struck back at the bullies which was most people in class.

Lmao!
based

This is professor chaos flooding his garden with a garden hose level mayhem.

sneeze over stacy's desk, never flush the toilet, dont wash your hands, contaminate the cafeteria food if u can, spit from the upper level if u can as well (assuming ur school has two floors) but dont get caught :feelstrash:

Now this is a genius idea. I want to talk to my friend who has herpes to spread it all over the school via the water fountains or the lockers. Maybe even the sinks and soap.

Make sure to get the foids

Sneeze and cough in your hand and wipe it on everything that people touch. Try not to infecting any ugly people. Good luck

You predicted covid, too bad covid is just a common cold.