Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will get myself a pc!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
hadnt one in years. I will definitly playmaxx..
Now I can try osrs and play with my kangaroocel nibba @Ritalincel :dab:

gl boyo in playmaxxxing

How do u post
And Will it be a good PC or cheap

What will be your rig?

My favorite cope in the world, Vidya gaming

yes bro together with reading It will be giga life fuel. What games do you reccomend?
Alan wake is one of my favorite game.
2 other good games that I like: life is strange and Batman Arkham City. ✌

life is strange
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
yes bro together with reading It will be giga life fuel. What games do you reccomend?
Play Yakuza 0, Total War series, Dawn of war 1+2, Battlefield 4, Kingdom Come Deliverence, Mordhau, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Warframe, Xcom 1-2, Killing floor 2, Just Cause 3, Ace Combat 7, DMC 5, Bayonetta 1 (and 2nd on emulator)

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Play Yakuza 0, Total War series, Dawn of war 1+2, Battlefield 4, Kingdom Come Deliverence, Mordhau, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Warframe, Xcom 1-2, Killing floor 2, Just Cause 3, Ace Combat 7, DMC 5, Bayonetta 1 (and 2nd on emulator)
What do you think of metro exodus and ww3?

I thought of upgrading my pc... but then I realized I would still not have shit to do on it but play some shitty game for 10 minutes before I got bored and just stared at my desktop.

I thought of upgrading my pc... but then I realized I would still not have shit to do on it but play some shitty game for 10 minutes before I got bored and just stared at my desktop.
tbh but atleast I can watch movies and shit on there instead on my small mobile screen tbhngl

bro play old games like Blood

All of those games are cringe, except for Total war series. Play War Thunder

yeah most new games are not worth playing. I wouldn't play them for free, except FromSoftware games but they're also getting worse

just oldmaxx and play Blood, Baldur's Gate, Thief, Deus Ex, System Shock 2 and so on

What do you think of metro exodus and ww3?
metro exodus was pretty good you can beat it for $10 (or less) by buying xbox game pass for windows 10, ww3 is a good concept but horrible execution i'd follow this game so it would develop further and go out of early access
All of those games are cringe, except for Total war series. Play War Thunder
War Thunder is unplayable without premium at higher ranks unless you are mlg pro who gets 2 caps and at least 3 kills every game - repair and ammo cost so fucking much. It's one of most jewish games out there but nothing hit that semi realistic tank gameplay so i guess i will still keep playing.

I would rather play on console tbh