Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will explain why corporate tallfags and foidboss don't stop these nigs

Rich and beautiful black culture

i find it hilarious how some grocery store wageslaves are so serious about their job. Like at my local one there is a fat ugly dude who wants to search everyone that goes through the checkout without buying anything or looks sus at me when iam minding my own business (he searched me as well 2 times), talks all the time to the miserable old fucks that go shopping their etc while i probably have 10 times as much leftover money on neetbux as him lmao
normshits are so fucking stupid and naive its unreal. But we need low IQ NT fags otherwise soyciety would probably collapse and so would my neetbux

i find it hilarious how some grocery store wageslaves are so serious about their job. Like at my local one there is a fat ugly dude who wants to search everyone that goes through the checkout without buying anything or looks sus at me when iam minding my own business (he searched me as well 2 times), talks all the time to the miserable old fucks that go shopping their etc while i probably have 10 times as much leftover money on neetbux as him lmao
normshits are so fucking stupid and naive its unreal. But we need low IQ NT fags otherwise soyciety would probably collapse and so would my neetbux
lol