Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will encourage my future son to Eat Rice

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Eating Rice is nutritious and healthy, I would highly recommend that you all do the same.

He'll end up like a manlet, southern chinks are shorter and eat rice much more than northern chinks who eat mainly bread. And that's even if you have a son.

Don't you guys eat rice? lol we eating rice 3 times per week minimun

>future son
Bro, I have some bad news for you...

Optimisticcel

and then watch him go insane as whitecels take his women. :feelshmm:

If you Eat too much Rice you won't have a son, tho.

It's a good way to make your son a low test manlet bitch boy.

I suspect this isn't a very serious thread but I'll go ahead and kill the potential mood anyway by saying the truth: Rice is poisonous. It's literally peasant mind control food that the illuminati has tricked today's societies into thinking it's healthy of all things simply for their own amusement, most likely. Stay away from it and all grains, people.

I would make my son go Exercise Rigorously

Yes, nice addition there.

I would also make sure in case of injury, he be admitted to the Emergency Room as soon as possible.

Epic Reply right hERe but he will have to go showER aftER he Exercises Rigorously from all that pERspiration that he will be covERed with

he needs to eat a lot of protein and fat for hgh. also he needs to fast 1 or 2 times a week for max hgh gains. carbs create an insulin response and get stored as fat.

I also will encourage my future family to regularly eat meshi.

Yea I eat rice at least once in a day everyday. But where the fuck is my son?

Jesus christ, you fucks are ignorant about nutrition. This is not the 80s.

Eat veggies and antioxidants with everything. Paleo/Keto then make your son lift with creatine. And drink only water.

I suspect this isn't a very serious thread but I'll go ahead and kill the potential mood anyway by saying the truth: Rice is poisonous. It's literally peasant mind control food that the illuminati has tricked today's societies into thinking it's healthy of all things simply for their own amusement, most likely. Stay away from it and all grains, people.
Enlighten us more please

Tbh normalfags homing in on our secret codes ngl.

Took me a while to realize the title tbh.

Btw add Eggs Rightly to your diet to have more protein.

You better pray that you have a daughter if you ever ascend and get a chance to pass on genes.

Enlighten us more please
Research. Aajonous Vonderplantitz had some cool things to say about it in particular. It's in one of his "School of Life" videos on YT can't recall which.

And I thought you have something against rice.

Rice is fine if you have plenty of protein and are not overweight.