Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will drink tonight. Won't be around for much longer.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I can't take it anymore. the ever dragging despair is killing me from the inside. all I can do is cry in my room like a little bitch ass pussy. will drink tonight, some heavy stuff 80%. I won't forget my vow. Valhalla is waiting for me

Lol so many suicide posts today. The weekend is hitting brocels hard

Based I also drink but I dont do it because of depression or whatever, I just enjoy drinking and smoking.
it makes me feel warm inside. it belongs in me. it's like a piece of the puzzle entering.

Cheers brocel, in the same boat

Goodbye soldier i hope you know your gonna burn in hell because ur slavic

Goodbye soldier i hope you know your gonna burn in hell because ur slavic
god has a plan for me. I talked to him, in a vision. I will go to anime world

Most suicidal day on .is

Go ahead and kill yourself without the need to post it here, I really don’t give a fuck

Go ahead and kill yourself without the need to post it here, I really don’t give a fuck
then what is the point of this forum. to make the same shitty post "women only like chad btw" water posts? have fun in your disabled kids echo chamber but I don't care anymore

my body is built for alcohol, it just accepts it. I could drink pure ethanol and it would go down like water. I was meant for this. I never get sick the next day or anything. this is my destiny

Its all fun and games until you start having anxiety attacks and episodes of severe depression throughout your week. Usually because of alcohol withdrawal.

Its all fun and games until you start having anxiety attacks and episodes of severe depression throughout your week. Usually because of alcohol withdrawal.
is that why that happens?
good thing I switched to smoking :feelskek:

is that why that happens?
good thing I switched to smoking :feelskek:
I have been drinking non stop for over a decade and I have anxiety and depression. Sometimes severe especially during the early evenings. Because that is when I feel like drinking but 100% of the time, manage to succcessfully opt out of it because of work the next day. The successful opting out of drinking however, gives me alcohol withdrawal which gives me an automatic physiological/psychological response. I go into severe depression/anxiety mode.

I realize that I have a lot of self control compared to others who drink a couple of times a week or more. So because of that I am really grateful and feel like helping others with addiction/alcohol abuse. Which I see everyday being in one of the major homeless capitals of America.

I have been drinking non stop for over a decade and I have anxiety and depression. Sometimes severe especially during the early evenings. Because that is when I feel like drinking but 100% of the time, manage to succcessfully opt out of it because of work the next day. The successful opting out of drinking however, gives me alcohol withdrawal which gives me an automatic physiological/psychological response. I go into severe depression/anxiety mode.

I realize that I have a lot of self control compared to others who drink a couple of times a week or more. So because of that I am really grateful and feel like helping others with addiction/alcohol abuse. Which I see everyday being in one of the major homeless capitals of America.

I was drinking literally every day while I was working
once every few days though I'd end up getting too drunk and then go drink in bar
it just got to be too expensive
and then I couldn't typically work the next day so more money lost

I went full cold turkey need my monies for seamaxxxing
I feel a lot better though in general

I was drinking literally every day while I was working
once every few days though I'd end up getting too drunk and then go drink in bar
it just got to be too expensive
and then I couldn't typically work the next day so more money lost

I went full cold turkey need my monies for seamaxxxing
I feel a lot better though in general
slavic genes are made for drinking afaik. much higher tolerance and much higher chance for addiction. I need like 10 beers to even start feeling drunk

No bro. Valhalla waits for winners.

Not crybabies.

Hel is waiting for you!

See you tomorrow!

In hel.

I bought a knife and took a picture with an ak there. they also sell guns which I don't think is even legal
So?

You too lazy to sharpen a piece of obsidian?

Everyone knows they beat steal knifes.

So?

You too lazy to sharpen a piece of obsidian?

Everyone knows they beat steal knifes.
Too brittle bro
May as well go ceramic

But high carbon steel is all round best
Won't go through metal detectors tho

Too brittle bro
May as well go ceramic

But high carbon steel is all round best
Won't go through metal detectors tho
Yeah, I've seen them ceramic knives. Weird stuff!

I have real knife! I was being silly about obsidian knifes bro! Lol!

But "flintnapping" is a really good skill to know, just in case... A knife so easy to make, that a caveman can do it! Lol.

Yeah, I've seen them ceramic knives. Weird stuff!

I have real knife! I was being silly about obsidian knifes bro! Lol!

But "flintnapping" is a really good skill to know, just in case... A knife so easy to make, that a caveman can do it! Lol.
knife is a fantastic weapon
easy to conceal and brutal when applied correctly

any incel can turn a chad inside out with a decent knife

knife is a fantastic weapon
easy to conceal and brutal when applied correctly

any incel can turn a chad inside out with a decent knife
I always carry a knife and a multitool.

A while back I used my pocketknife to cut a roadkill deer in half for my doggies!

It was good enough to cut through the spine and ribs. (Aus 8 steel)

A, Boker automat Kalashnikov 74, with a bayonet point. I don't much like the "scandi" grind, but it's real strong, and it works OK. It was very affordable!

A, Boker automat Kalashnikov 74, with a bayonet point. I don't much like the "scandi" grind, but it's real strong, and it works OK. It was very affordable!

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

I wanna get a double edged combat knife with knuckles
wrist sheath would also be cool but foldable is probably more practical

A while back I used my pocketknife to cut a roadkill deer in half for my doggies!
sees dead deer: immediately wants to chop it up and feed to dogs
remind me never to fuck with emba :feelshaha:

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

I wanna get a double edged combat knife with knuckles
wrist sheath would also be cool but foldable is probably more practical
I was once slashed with one of those!

Yeah, bro... A nigger with one of them shitty knuckle folders! Lucky I had a dagger!

The other nigger was huge! Two niggers total... Lol.

His shitty stainless knife was so dull it only scratched me... But I yelled like it was a real cut! ¡Lol! Them fuckers ran away quickly!

It's like stupid people think a knife is magical cutting things... They forget you must sharpen them, often...

The problem with those "trench knives" besides the shitty stainless steel, is the grip sucks! Hammergrip only! No sabre/ épée grip!

And, on the trench folders, the lock sucks. Making it a potential finger chopper! Made in China by a no name company!

But they are hard to drop... So that's nice.
sees dead deer: immediately wants to chop it up and feed to dogs
Dog treats are expensive!
remind me never to fuck with emba :feelshaha:
Being skilled is how...
"You win with you're eye"

The other nigger was huge! Two niggers total... Lol.
Leonardo Dicaprio Smile GIF

Them fuckers ran away quickly!
If you're american why don't you just have a glock bro
though a knife is a good backup

The problem with those "trench knives" besides the shitty stainless steel, is the grip sucks! Hammergrip only! No sabre/ épée grip!
lot of variations in design and quality out there

But they are hard to drop... So that's nice.
this is my main concern
huge issue with carrying or deploying a knife is it getting knocked out of your hand

easy to do with a kick or if your are tackled
and if you do pull a knife and then drop it gunna get your bell rung for sure

even a quality ring handle might do
if the rings are tight enough should be near impossible to drop

at which point even flailing around is pretty dangerous :feelshaha:

Leonardo Dicaprio Smile GIF

If you're american why don't you just have a glock bro
though a knife is a good backupl
Glocks are not in my budget.
lot of variations in design and quality out there
If you say so.
this is my main concern
huge issue with carrying or deploying a knife is it getting knocked out of your hand
It's always better to avoid any and all confrontations! De escalation, and negotiation skill, is you're fren!
easy to do with a kick or if your are tackled
and if you do pull a knife and then drop it gunna get your bell rung for sure
Have you stabbed any kicking feet before? They are pretty easy to poke!
even a quality ring handle might do
if the rings are tight enough should be near impossible to drop
Cold steel make nice ring handle knives...
at which point even flailing around is pretty dangerous :feelshaha:
There was one dudecel who's primary weapon was actually a flail! Lol!

Basically, any weapon is better than nothing! But a real fighter knows all weapons.

You're mind is the real weapon! Everything else is just a tool.

Read, miyamoto mushashis, "the book of five rings" to understand samurai philosophy. "Strategy." it's free as a torrent or pdf. Or buy a copy. I have the audio book too! For a few years I looped it as I slept.

It's that good.

Lol so many suicide posts today. The weekend is hitting brocels hard

Dxm is the drug i use to cope

Re: Do you guys recommend a kitchen knife in the heart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149322022Friday, November 07, 2014 5:00 AM CST
Absolutely not. Although conditions such as depression often have the effect of significantly distorting the sufferers perception of reality to a degree of extremity, committing suicide is entirely unnecessary. The problems that you might be having certainly won't dissipate instantaneously, It requires a system of management and commitment towards trying to change your perspective of the situation that significantly determines the over-all outcome. Every human has their own capabilities, It doesn't make you an inferior being simply because your capabilities differs from another individuals nor does it mean that you're "worthless", variation has both positive and negative consequences, It all depends on how you're utilizing it. Over-all, none of us can accurately determine whether you'll ever fully recover from your cognitive condition, I would suggest communicating with a person that has a positive influence on you and seeking psychiatric/psychological assistance from a qualified and empathetic professional outside of the internet.

Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance. Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.