Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will die without a female touch

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Fellow 20+ truecel KHHV boyos how do you cope with this sad fact? I used to think as years pass I wouldn't worry about it much but as more time passes it just hurts me more and more to think all the milestones I have missed in my whole life while normal looking people enjoyed those like just a simple thing :feelsrope:

I'll be 20 in a few months. It's been getting exponentially worse on my mental state since 17-18. I never thought it could get to this point, but here we are.

Were you rejected by enough women in person to be sure?

same but late 20s, it really is suifuel

one time i just realized I wouldn't get anywhere with consent and started groping girls, it was lifefuel, but I only did it once because that shit can actually get you lynched by simps

Right now you're still in panic mode, high on cortisol, with age you'll grew to accept it, a melancholic tranquility will overflow your senses.

Last edited:
Pfft if you think more than 10% of .co has actually tried different methods (or any methods at all)
cope, only method that works is being chad

21 year old here

Yikes you're not entitled to touch at all :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Were you rejected by enough women in person to be sure?
I did everything before I completely gave up I went on approaching spree like an autist and asked almost every single girl I know including legit deformed ones but never even got chance from single one which led me to blackpill and posting here

I did everything before I completely gave up I went on approaching spree like an autist and asked almost every single girl I know including legit deformed ones but never even got chance from single one which led me to blackpill and posting here
giphy.gif

I'm so sorry

I also have mental breakdowns while laying on my bed because of this situation I think I am meant to LDAR like this forever

All we can do is cope

When you want to have a literal touch from a nonprostitute, a paid massage service would be a thing.

I will either, by some miracle, get money and surgerymaxx before I turn thirty so I can pump and dump thots like Shahrayar, or I'll just catch the bus. There is no hope in my heart for a relationship ever in my life though. AWALT.