Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will die in front of a screen

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I already know how I will die. I will die getting a heart attack in front of a screen after a day of wageslavery. As a trucel you already know when you will die. All modern day trucels will someday die in front of screens and their corpses will be left to rot till some neighbor nigger notices months down the line and then the body incinerated. No funeral for trucels.

Yes that's exactly how it's gonna go down for us truecels :feelsbadman:
nothing we can do. Absolutely nothing. This fate is inevitable. There is no where to hide, to run from it. All we can do is make peace with it. I have accepted my death already, and when it finally comes I will be glad and free at last.

Meanwhile Chad is traveling across the world, banging and hanging out with local girls and it's all financed by his travel youtube vlog.

I'm dying shooting at my opps, 2 in the lungs gasping for air then fade.

I'll die with style.

I'm dying shooting at my opps, 2 in the lungs gasping for air then fade.
gigabased if you do so. In the past I would say I would do so. But my energy levels are too low due to all the waging. So I will probably be too low energy to ever do such a thing

i already get weird heart pain sometimes and idk why, since i'm not a vaxxer, finna drop with the grossest shit imaginable on my screen, seethe normies

So will I. But not in the way you describe:
bg1d-2.jpg

I survive to the future.
Incels did indeed predict correct that in the future we are basically used as slave fodder. My own skills are put to use in the image you see above, where like you I die in front of a screen

Last edited:
I'm going to go to sleep and never wake up one day

I already know how I will die. I will die getting a heart attack in front of a screen after a day of wageslavery. As a trucel you already know when you will die. All modern day trucels will someday die in front of screens and their corpses will be left to rot till some neighbor nigger notices months down the line and then the body incinerated. No funeral for trucels.
lol you and your wage slaving stories since months already lol.

just quit or take a long break and SEA maxx

I’ll die with the final solution ( in video game )

Meanwhile Chad is traveling across the world, banging and hanging out with local girls and it's all financed by his travel youtube vlog.
>le all chads are rich meme

All modern day trucels will someday die in front of screens and their corpses will be left to rot till some neighbor nigger notices months down the line and then the body incinerated.

Actually happened to one of my coworkers last year. :cryfeels:

>le all chads are rich meme
It's not a meme, it's a fact that good looks will help you greatly in basically any career and therefore make you more money.

It's not a meme, it's a fact that good looks will help you greatly in basically any career and therefore make you more money.
It's a meme you dumb fuk

Yeah that definitely explains how most chads are 85 IQ meatheads who are obsessed with football and work a low tier wageslave job…

I will die with incels.is screen left open

Yeah that definitely explains how most chads are 85 IQ meatheads who are obsessed with football and work a low tier wageslave job…
That's the first time I've ever heard that statement. Do you have any evidence to back that up?
Because in my experience, the exact opposite is the case. Good looks often come with good EQ and IQ which in combination with looks-halo leads to better paying jobs. I rarely see chads in low tier wageslave jobs ... actually basically never.

Good looks often come with good EQ and IQ
Stopped reading here, if you think “le chad is high IQ becuz he mogs me xD” then you’re an ass licking cuck. Take your tongue out of chads asshole before you reply next time.

Not all chads are careermaxxers, but all careermaxxers are chads. This is proven:
  • Surveys have uncovered that less than 3% of CEOs were below 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in) in height. 90% of CEOs are of above average height
90% of CEOs are fucking tallchads, and your height has nothing to do with your job. There are more female presidents than manlet presidents.

Stopped reading here, if you think “le chad is high IQ becuz he mogs me xD” then you’re an ass licking cuck. Take your tongue out of chads asshole before you reply next time.
You didn't even answer the question that came before that ... I assume that's because you have zero arguments for your dogshit claims that you're pulling out of thin air?

most chads are 85 IQ meatheads
So you can just say most chads are low IQ, but when I say chads often come with high IQ you throw a tantrum and stop reading like a little baby?
What a pathetic double standard and sign of a small mind that is ...

If you don't want to read and don't want to discuss your stupid statements, maybe you should not use an online forum, because that's what they were made for.

10% dnr on ID
You didn't even answer the question that came before that ... I assume that's because you have zero arguments for your dogshit claims that you're pulling out of thin air?

So you can just say most chads are low IQ, but when I say chads often come with high IQ you throw a tantrum and stop reading like a little baby?
What a pathetic double standard and sign of a small mind that is ...

If you don't want to read and don't want to discuss your stupid statements, maybe you should not use an online forum, because that's what they were made for.
D5F40CAB 7DB3 49B4 B124 F21FF36E7956

@nice_try chad worship is cucked and gay AF. Get help

Okay.

Thanks for making it so obvious that you're a low IQ moron and not worth wasting time on.
I didn't expect anything else from a 2023 user lowlife.
I fail to see why that could be a major source of disagreement. It is a well known fact that attractive men are better off in life. There are even peer-reviewed studies on the pay gap between attractive men and unattractive men. The former earns 15% more than the latter. You are more likely to be hired if you are attractive. Even bluepillers recognize this.

Here lies @Defetivecuckachu

Images 42

He held on until the very end.

Carpe diem - seize the day!

modern day trucels will someday die in front of screens and their corpses will be left to rot till some neighbor nigger notices months down the line
Fucked up but it's the truth with most TFL KHHV males.

I will die in front of a screen to probably but it won't be after a day of wageslavery because i am a neet

I will die in the gym lifting unhealthy amounts of weight by snapping my spine or something

Must die infront of screen consoooming content before the reaper eventually consooomes your soul.