Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will dedicate my life to looksmaxxing

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The way I see it you have 2 options, looksmaxx or become asexual. The second choice is not an option for me so i shall put in maximum effort into improving my looks. If you ever want to ascend I suggest you do the same.

good luck bro :feelsokman:

I'm gymcelling and I bought jawliner to work out my masseters.

Other than that i'm NTmaxxing since that's my main problem. We're all gonna make it, brah

Zyzz fistpump

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL3lJfpenAc

What about statusmaxxing?

The way I see it you have 2 options, looksmaxx or become asexual. The second choice is not an option for me so i shall put in maximum effort into improving my looks. If you ever want to ascend I suggest you do the same.
good luck bro :feelsokman:
I'm gymcelling and I bought jawliner to work out my masseters.

Other than that i'm NTmaxxing since that's my main problem. We're all gonna make it, brah
I'm joining you for this ride, boyos. I'm also looksmaxxing. I believe we still have a chance somehow, we've just got to keep going.

What about statusmaxxing?
Also important.

My height and ugly bones cuck me so I have no choice but to cope till I rope tbh :cryfeels:

Moneymax instead of looksmax As a genetic dead end .

You cant negotiate Attraction dosnt Matter how hard you try

Gymmaxxing only helps you get more pussy. If you get none, it won't do anything for you. I suggest you don't waste your time.

I have no idea how to get famous. If someone can then it’s a great method to ascend. You should try it if you think it’s up your alley.

You should try it. We should all try it. I don't know how to be famous either, but I intend to find out.

You should try it. We should all try it. I don't know how to be famous either, but I intend to find out.
I’m not interested as I believe the success rate is very low. But good luck, keep us posted!

I have no idea how to get famous. If someone can then it’s a great method to ascend. You should try it if you think it’s up your alley.

Look at these motherfuckers and tell me it's hard to get famous in this day and age:

View: https://youtu.be/vIks_tYqMIA

View: https://youtu.be/ZGUHVZNWUKw

View: https://youtu.be/bCpV3Tsq9SI

You have to be pretty low inhibition to do things like that though.

I mean look at the catch me outside girl? or woah vicky whatever man all these 1 IQ monkeys "made it" so can you brother :smonk:
They were smart enough to use that fame and make money out of it but you should use that fame for pussy :feelsaww:

Moneymax instead of looksmax As a genetic dead end .

You cant negotiate Attraction dosnt Matter how hard you try
yes it does. i seen Dr Sailer's results and the guy went from a 1 to a 7

People only truly die after they are forgotten, so by looksmaxing you are investing time and attention to something you know to be finite instead of focusing on leaving an eternal legacy.

People only truly die after they are forgotten, so by looksmaxing you are investing time and attention to something you know to be finite instead of focusing on leaving an eternal legacy.
You believe none of it has an end?

You believe none of it has an end?
Everything that has life need space (body, organs and capabilities) and time (biological clock), so as long as these exist, life itself will always have potential to recreate.

Everything that has life need space (body, organs and capabilities) and time (biological clock), so as long as these exist, life itself will always have potential to recreate.
Even dead bodies occupy space and get affected by time.
I might just go on a massive cope and lose all attachment to this world. Do what my description indicates.
Being a Sufi is not about dancing and singing and perennialism. It is about submitting your heart to your creator.

Last edited:
You forgot the 3rd option, trannymax :feelshaha:

nothing you can do if you have diffuse thinning and receeding hairline

Even dead bodies occupy space and get affected by time.

I might just go on a massive cope and lose all attachment to this world. Do what my description indicates.
Being a Sufi is not about dancing and singing and perennialism. It is about submitting your heart to your creator.
Because they are affected by external life events, such as other life forms devouring them with their capabilities, or rotting thorugh actions of free radicals instead of an internal clock state. Death is also connected to life and can't exist without it.

Redpilled cuck. There is nothing such as "NT-maxxxing" anyways you idiot. Real non-NT people wouldn't be able to change their condition by definition. It's always you with bending the meanings of terms to suit your soy normie situations. I can't wait to hear about how you won over your "autism" in some upcoming thread. "Khhv" incel, btw:feelsclown:
I’m going to find a social circle and go out with them, making me more NT than rotting in my bedroom all day.