Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I will cremate my muzzie parents when the time comes. Instead of giving them a Muslim funeral.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Not paying extra money to bury them in land. They gave me these shitskin subhuman genetics. Brainwashed with me with this sandnigger Islam bullshit for decades, cucking me of NT Maxxing. Have leeched thousands of dollars off me. They won't get a proper Muslim funeral. I will have them cremated and buried with Hindus who they hate.

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

brutally over for transcended trucel parents

it's over

How old are they?

Not paying extra money to bury them in land. They gave me these shitskin subhuman genetics. Brainwashed with me with this sandnigger Islam bullshit for decades, cucking me of NT Maxxing. Have leeched thousands of dollars off me. They won't get a proper Muslim funeral. I will have them cremated and buried with Hindus who they hate.

Why did the leech so much money out of you?

Unmarked grave les gooo tbhtbhngl

Why didn't they arrange a marriage for you?

I thought the Muslims had this whole thing figured out.

I see. What has the community done for you? Why didn't they arrange a marriage for you?
It is stupid honestly they do nothing just collect money from my father and now me as i have job now and give it to poor people because its "sunnah"

How old are they?
very early 70s
Why did the leech so much money out of you?
They're shitskin curries, it is their culture to suck the blood and life of their sons.
Why didn't they arrange a marriage for you?
Too retarded to do so. They are trash at socialization even amongst curries. Bottom of the barrel rubbish.
Based for doing that. I will do the same with my mother when her time comes. She has leeched many tens of thousands off of me and my life has been fucked thanks to her and my father.
Only real revenge we can get. We have lived such wretched lives due to their mistakes. Every major hope and dream I've ever had has been fucked over by them to a large degree.

They're shitskin curries, it is their culture to suck the blood and life of their sons.
I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but that's a garbage culture.
Since they're Muslim, was your mother "trad", like a good cook or a good cleaner (of the house) at least?

Will you tell them on their deathbeds? :feelsdevil:

That’s actually kinda sad. We’re they assholes to you brocel. I feel like if they’re dying you should at least give them a little respect

Thought you were always hindo

Are you still considered a human? Even your parents won't be saved from the bastard that you are. It's a shame for the "Dharma" to be beside your name. Replace it already with "Degenerate" for a more accurate expression.

But let's talk about the serious point here. How you dare to ignore me? You must always remember that it was better for you to deal with me respectfully when you had the chance, you would eat the sorry for that later.

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but that's a garbage culture.
Since they're Muslim, was your mother "trad", like a good cook or a good cleaner (of the house) at least?
no she's too retarded to even do that. A few times I've had bugs in the food she cooked.

Are you still considered a human? Even your parents won't be saved from the bastard that you are. It's a shame for the "Dharma" to be beside your name. Replace it already with "Degenerate" for a more accurate expression.

But let's talk about the serious point here. How you dare to ignore me? You must always remember that it was better for you to deal with me respectfully when you had the chance, you would eat the sorry for that later.
You don't know how horrible my parents are. So you can't know how much they've done wrong.

I will go reply to your message now.

no she's too retarded to even do that. A few times I've had bugs in the food she cooked.
Wtf? How is she unable to even cook properly? I was able to cook relatively decent when I was in middle school.

They're not going to die at the same time. So one of them is gonna see what you've done and be horrified.

well shit...burning bodies means denying chance of judgement on 'qayamat' (judgement day) for jannat (heaven); fucking brutal...give them a pork meal before doing so as well further solidifying the resolve

based, give em the bin laden funeral lol

You don't know how horrible my parents are. So you can't know how much they've done wrong.

I will go reply to your message now.
Sorry for the insults.

I've sent to you a reply message.

Based, fuck curry parents

Kek based hindu-pilled cucking muslims

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6