Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will convert to Islam

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I realized that the only religion that represents the facts about our universe is Islam, so i don’t see any reason to believe anything else.

Even if this isn’t the truth, it is the closest to the universal truth!

I will give my life a meaning and escape the depression that Christianity gave me.

Islam is perfect, it’s law is perfect, it gives everyone his rights, it fulfills all your natural needs, it makes every individual important, it gives you a meaning and it answers you all your questions and not in a weak way, it answers them with facts!

Last edited:
A lot of islamic philosophy is christian so Idek what you are escaping

A lot of islamic philosophy is christian so Idek what you are escaping
Christianity is just a update of Judaism and Islam is a update of Christianity, which was needed in its time.

We believe in the same god, which is the good of Abraham

Jfl at abrahamists

no clue what you are escaping from by becoming muslim.even budhists have wise sayings,so no clue what convinced you.What ceasercel said is true.Most of the reasons you have listened can probably be said the same for christrianity

That's Akbar!

Don't think its gonna be that life changing OP. In the traditional way, marriage is usually political between families, and extra pussy on the side reserved for people from powerful clans. Your reality all still mostly the same but less bullshitty, perhaps.

ur only hope is 72 virgins in the afterlife

1. Have you taken Shahadah yet?
2. Are you becoming Shia or Sunni? (This is important as it affects everything else).
3. Do you intend to pray 5 times a day including getting up early for fajr?
4. Are you actually going to be part of a Muslim community? As in, will you go to the masjid in your town and make friends with the brothers? (This is very important)
5. Are you going to stop listening to music? (Music is haram according to some Hadith in Bukhari).

Mashallah brother

no clue what you are escaping from by becoming muslim.even budhists have wise sayings,so no clue what convinced you.What ceasercel said is true.Most of the reasons you have listened can probably be said the same for christrianity
Plus, I like music and dogs.

Does allah really grant 72 virgins after death or is it just a cope??

I realized that the only religion that represents the facts about our universe is Islam, so i don’t see any reason to believe anything else.

Even if this isn’t the truth, it is the closest to the universal truth!

I will give my life a meaning and escape the depression that Christianity gave me.

Islam is perfect, it’s law is perfect, it gives everyone his rights, it fulfills all your natural needs, it makes every individual important, it gives you a meaning and it answers you all your questions and not in a weak way, it answers them with facts!
Welcome to the truth brother.

Christianity is just a update of Judaism and Islam is a update of Christianity, which was needed in its time.

We believe in the same god, which is the good of Abraham
Why even believe in the god of Abraham anyway? It's just a jew god.

spiritualmaxxing is better tbh