Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will commit suicide if my surgery goes wrong.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Getting a rhinoplasty is the only hope I have left, if it were to go wrong, I'd have nothing left to look forward to. I'm barely surviving as it is, and once my last hope has been extinguished then I've vowed that I won't torture myself any longer. I think my preferred method would be to jump into a river.

Is there anyone else here who is looking forward to getting surgery soon?

I need surgery but I don’t know what
My nose is ugly but rhinoplasty would make it too small for my face

Hey, I am also getting plastic surgery soon! Good luck man, hope everything goes well for you. I'm getting rhinoplasty and a chin implant. I basically have the same plan too. Surgery or suicide. Because my looks are holding me back from moving forward in life, and if I can't fix my looks, I can't move forward, so I'll end up killing myself too.

Where you getting yours if you don't mind me asking?

Hey, I am also getting plastic surgery soon! Good luck man, hope everything goes well for you. I'm getting rhinoplasty and a chin implant. I basically have the same plan too. Surgery or suicide. Because my looks are holding me back from moving forward in life, and if I can't fix my looks, I can't move forward, so I'll end up killing myself too.

Yeah that's exactly how I feel bro. I can't live with this face anymore. I hope your surgeries go well too, I really do.

I'm getting mine in London UK. I'll be paying through the finance option (monthly payments), since I can't afford to pay the ~6k fee at once.

Rhino is one of the safest procedures out there. Don't be afraid man. Your only regret will be not doing it earlier.

Yeah that's exactly how I feel bro. I can't live with this face anymore. I hope your surgeries go well too, I really do.

I'm getting mine in London UK. I'll be paying through the finance option (monthly payments), since I can't afford to pay the ~6k fee at once.
Nice! Good luck again man. And thanks. I'm getting mine in Beverly hills by the way. It's near Hollywood, I'm sure they have lots of experience fixing fucked up kike noses so I feel a decent amount of confidence they'll improve my life. But again, if not, there's always suicide.
Rhino is one of the safest procedures out there. Don't be afraid man. Your only regret will be not doing it earlier.
I feel like that'll be my regret too. I've been delaying plastic surgery for like a year now because I'm terrified I'll pay soooooo much money and be in a massive amount of debt for something that won't even improve my life much. I still fear that tbh.

Surgery is fantastic when it goes right. But it's hard to get a "perfect" result from any surgery so stay open minded. I know. Easier said than done.

That was my plan, too. Then I got the surgery, and it was a disappointment. I'm almost certain I got ripped off. Now I'm here with almost no money left, very depressed and constantly suicidal. I hope you have better luck.

That was my plan, too. Then I got the surgery, and it was a disappointment. I'm almost certain I got ripped off. Now I'm here with almost no money left, very depressed and constantly suicidal. I hope you have better luck.
That's exactly the reason I've delayed mine for so long. I'm terrified it'll happen like your experience.

What went wrong in your case??

Getting a rhinoplasty is the only hope I have left, if it were to go wrong, I'd have nothing left to look forward to. I'm barely surviving as it is, and once my last hope has been extinguished then I've vowed that I won't torture myself any longer. I think my preferred method would be to jump into a river.

I'm getting jaw surgery, cheekbones and eyes soon,

If it goes wrong, the quickest and least painful ways to die are: getting hit by a train, jumping off a building, and shooting yourself in the head.

It's always good to have a plan B, especially if it's suicide.

And I'm getting a consult for rhinoplasty soon and then I'll look to get some orbital rim implants then I'll be done with plasticmaxxing. Just thinking about the fact that I'll be doing these in the future gives me a huge dopamine rush, particularly if I'm looking at my big nose in the mirror.

That's really expensive. Is this the average price for this surgery in UK or you going to a really reputable surgeon that just charges more?

My face symmetry is so wrong that I don't even know what I should change it's like I would need a new face

I need a completely new whole body including face

• Rhinoplasty
  • Custom wraparound jaw implant (or settling option: chin implant)
  • Upper eyelid fillers

Nothing will help you, you are too ugly and unlucky to get laid.

What went wrong in your case??
He only fixed my nose hump and septum, everything else is the same. My columellar show is the same, my profile is still horrible. What we agreed on before surgery, he didn't do it but I don't know why. When I asked, he kept repeating the same thing, instead of explaining properly. Looking back, he was too conservative, and unprofessional too. I worked so hard for the money, it was my last shot and it was a miss.

Last edited:
I am mostly looking into implants and osteotomies

Nice! Good luck again man. And thanks. I'm getting mine in Beverly hills by the way. It's near Hollywood, I'm sure they have lots of experience fixing fucked up kike noses so I feel a decent amount of confidence they'll improve my life. But again, if not, there's always suicide.

Damn you're lucky, Beverly Hills are renowned for plastic surgery. If I could, I'd get my procedure done there

Do you even have enough money

Surgery is fantastic when it goes right. But it's hard to get a "perfect" result from any surgery so stay open minded. I know. Easier said than done.

Yeah I won't be expecting perfect results, but I really hope it can turn my life around :feelscry:

Nothing will help you, you are too ugly and unlucky to get laid.
Well champ, this is about the only thing you're right about.
Damn you're lucky, Beverly Hills are renowned for plastic surgery. If I could, I'd get my procedure done there
It's expensive as fuck, but tbh everyone recommended I get rhinoplasty overseas, but all the experts, if that's what you want to call them, said don't get rhinoplasty overseas because it's one of the worst types of surgeries to get overseas. Plus not only that, but like I said, I'm sure Beverly Hills is quite familiar with fixing kike noses lol. I guess it's worth a few extra thousand if it has a chance of fixing my subhuman nose and chin (I'm also getting a chin implant).

Last edited:
If you think that not fixing your nose will make your face completely over tier you probably have noth jaws and orbitals recessed making your nose look big.

Most of the people who think thry need a nosejob, actually need orbital implants, lefort or double jaw surgery

Seems overly specific to give you any significant PSL boost. Wouldn't tweaking in other areas be more beneficial?
I agree, I doubt a rhino alone can make a massive change which is enough to help you ascend.

Seems overly specific to give you any significant PSL boost. Wouldn't tweaking in other areas be more beneficial?

It would give me a good boost - my nose is horrendous, I can guarantee it is the worst on this site. It really is huge. It's wide, sticks out too far and is very bulbous (round). Family members, kids at school, even teachers commented on it throughout my life.

After the rhinoplasty I'll try to get a chin implant, but my subhuman chin can be hidden by my beard for the time being.

Dude ive probably one of the worst noses on this forum. You mind sending me some pics of ya nose? I am also thinking of it but its risky and i am scared that the surgery will fail. And a failed rhino must be horror since the nose is right in the center of the face.

If you think that not fixing your nose will make your face completely over tier you probably have noth jaws and orbitals recessed making your nose look big.

Most of the people who think thry need a nosejob, actually need orbital implants, lefort or double jaw surgery

My jaw is actually ok, it's not recessed and my eye area is good. Also have high cheekbones.
Dude ive probably one of the worst noses on this forum. You mind sending me some pics of ya nose? I am also thinking of it but its risky and i am scared that the surgery will fail. And a failed rhino must be horror since the nose is right in the center of the face.

Yeah I know, I'm scared too. But I am prepared to suicide if it does fail.

I'll take some pics and send them to you when I get time

My jaw is actually ok, it's not recessed and my eye area is good. Also have high cheekbones.

Yeah I know, I'm scared too. But I am prepared to suicide if it does fail.

I'll take some pics and send them to you when I get time

Are you ethnic ?

yeah I'm curry.

Then go to a doc that does rhinos only with currys cuz there are some white docs that cant give you a good result as a curry that had experience with people of your race