Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will call out and shame (below) average foids who approach my chadfish

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I know it's doing basically nothing in the fight against hypergamy but at least I can fight somewhat against These 3-5/10 foids who think they have a Chance with my chadfish (already have a lot of Matches with them) , I will tell them Things like "why aren't you going with your looksmatch" or "fuck off you dont deserve me go to your looksmatch" etc. (these are just a few examples I will figure out what to write soon)
I may be Posting results but it will be in german so I'd Need to translate it
Maybe I'll send some of These entitled sluts to date Locations where I dont Show up and they'll have to pay huge Transportation cost or something, These hypergamous beasts let average men rot so we should strike back

Wont stop them from chasing chad dick tbh

GOOD. This is what you need to do. Destroy their confidence like they do ours. Women HATE it when good looking guys insult them.

GOOD. This is what you need to do. Destroy their confidence like they do ours. Women HATE it when good looking guys insult them.
there is Nothing that destroys a foids confidence more than when you say you are not her looksmatch

Tinder will just ban you really quickly if you do that.

Wont stop them from chasing chad dick tbh

Legit.

"Oh well, this Chad doesn't like me....maybe one of the other dozens of Chads I matched with will be interested in having non-committal sex with me?"

Fuck this is chadfishing fuel, dis night will be my night cant wait to chadfish

i did that. pure lifefuel
made some cry.

i did that. pure lifefuel
made some cry.
Yea I already disappointed a lot of them lol lifefuel times ten, especially because these are the exact foids who didn't give me a chance

foids do it to men so do it to them.

If this is done in big scale it can actually make a change. Today's social media and thirsty beta cucks create a fake ego boost for foids. We might reverse it.

"My chadfish" terminology kills me :feelskek::feelskek:

I know it's doing basically nothing in the fight against hypergamy but at least I can fight somewhat against These 3-5/10 foids who think they have a Chance with my chadfish (already have a lot of Matches with them) , I will tell them Things like "why aren't you going with your looksmatch" or "fuck off you dont deserve me go to your looksmatch" etc. (these are just a few examples I will figure out what to write soon)
Maybe I'll send some of These entitled sluts to date Locations where I dont Show up and they'll have to pay huge Transportation cost or something, These hypergamous beasts let average men rot so we should strike back
Sunohara Seal of Approval
I sssoooooo look forward to this. Put those dumb bitches in their place.

If you're a chad, delusional femoids will approach you thinking they have a chance. While not even working on their personality.

Good, glad someone is finally doing this rather than living as an e-chad. High energy decembercel.

Post the results.

If this is done in big scale it can actually make a change. Today's social media and thirsty beta cucks create a fake ego boost for foids. We might reverse it.

They might actually really start to appreciate personality.