Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will call her a bitch

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
People call her real life yandere.
I think meekspill is working here.

Lets be honest, people go nuts over her because she's a young attractive 3D female who fits a certain stereotype. I honestly want to puke when someone compares 3d foids to true 2d waifus. Because I know the painful fact that 2d waifus are too ideal for this world to the point that I don't even want to see them irl. And this particular case makes my blood boil because 1) I know how real world foids are 2) someone even assumes that she bears a tiniest bit of resemlance to 2d waifus. I honestly want to beat her up to death. And of course those simps who portray a 3d female as a rare case of something ideal. Dont know if I made my point clear enough.

women can do no wrong.

women can do no wrong.
180424 snoop dogg champagne cheers gi bixe

Lets be honest, people go nuts over her because she's a young attractive 3D female who fits a certain stereotype. I honestly want to puke when someone compares 3d foids to true 2d waifus. Because I know the painful fact that 2d waifus are too ideal for this world to the point that I don't even want to see them irl. And this particular case makes my blood boil because 1) I know how real world foids are 2) someone even assumes that she bears a tiniest bit of resemlance to 2d waifus. I honestly want to beat her up to death. And of course those simps who portray a 3d female as a rare case of something ideal. Dont know if I made my point clear enough.
Based. You write well.