Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I will be turning 27 this Friday. I guess I still have my family.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
My parents said that me turning 27 is making them feel old.

Brutal. 3 more short years and you’ll have missed out on young love and other fun adventures people normally get to do in their 20s

Brutal. 3 more short years and you’ll have missed out on young love and other fun adventures people normally get to do in their 20s
The brutal thing is I don't even know what kind of "adventures" people are getting into nowadays.

Im 26 too, im preparing to go to the french foreign légion when i get done with some legal issues, ill be 30 when i go, find something to dedicate your 30s to, WE missed our 20s bro

Im 26 too, im preparing to go to the french foreign légion when i get done with some legal issues, ill be 30 when i go, find something to dedicate your 30s to, WE missed our 20s bro
Frenchcel?

I'll turn 29 in some few days, enjoy your youth babycel :feelsYall:

Wait till you hit 30. That's a brutal milestone that hits home that you missed out on what every normie and Chad experienced. I'm not looking forward to 40.

Then why are you joining a French "légion"? Isn't that some sort of military thing?
Im joining for a lot of personal reasons, i have it on good authority that theyll accept me despite some mistakes ive made in my own country. I have military expérience, its the one profession i truly enjoyed and i feel it would spiritually redeem me, not sure if that makes sense. The training is supposed to be very hard, and there are regiments id love to be a part of. Ill gladly fight for France if theyre the only country that will give me a second chance in society

Im joining for a lot of personal reasons, i have it on good authority that theyll accept me despite some mistakes ive made in my own country. I have military expérience, its the one profession i truly enjoyed and i feel it would spiritually redeem me, not sure if that makes sense. The training is supposed to be very hard, and there are regiments id love to be a part of. Ill gladly fight for France if theyre the only country that will give me a second chance in society
I thought France got rid of their military or something.

Beyond over for us

Okay oldcel. Has your hair turned grey and teeth fallen off yet?:feelskek:

Okay oldcel. Has your hair turned grey and teeth fallen off yet?:feelskek:
What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be learning about shapes or something?

What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be learning about shapes or something?
I am a Professor in Blackpillosophy and I’m doing job of advocating Blackpill to my as usual.

Am 28 yr old khhv and it ain't easy

I'm in the same way, really over ma' man

Every one of my birthdays has been suicidefuel.

What keeps you going?
k on by foreverfany GIF

2D females kek.