Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will be relocating to an eastern European country (probably Ukraine) in the next 5 years.

D

DonkeyPunch

Officer
★★
I know a lot of people have been recommending SEA but I'm not really into SEA women and I don't want to become a stereotypical sexpat.

I will most likely spend the next 4 or so years moneymaxxing and trying to learn Russian. Then I will pick a place to live, I'm thinking Kiev.

https://www.aimrealtykiev.com/properties-for-sale/

I know there is technically a war going on in Ukraine but honestly a literal warzone seems preferable to the feminist shithole the US has turned into.

I'm thinking I will buy a business there. Hopefully a nightclub as nightclub owners usually have tons of status. I will of course never be Chad but maybe I can still live a Chad lifestyle.

Get reverse IQ mogged by the barbaric slavs

People recommending SEA to white people should STFU. SEA women are some of the ugliest females on the planet, their voices sound horrible and you just know that they just see your white skinned body as a pot of gold.

Get reverse IQ mogged by the barbaric slavs
Slavs aren't 1/1000000000 as barbaric as black American ghetto trash or Mexican cholos.

Some of the best scientists actually were from eastern European counties.

How are you planning to moneymaxx?

Jfl at learning russian and going to kiev. You know that in ukraine they speak ukrainian?

you do know russian and ukrainian are not the same language right?

I know a lot of people have been recommending SEA but I'm not really into SEA women and I don't want to become a stereotypical sexpat.

I will most likely spend the next 4 or so years moneymaxxing and trying to learn Russian. Then I will pick a place to live, I'm thinking Kiev.

I'm thinking I will buy a business there. Hopefully a nightclub as nightclub owners usually have tons of status. I will of course never be Chad but maybe I can still live a Chad lifestyle.
High IQ PLAN, I too dislike SEA women and remember USD in those countries means you are rich

If you are incel in USA, why do you think that you will not be in a pure white country??? Cant understand.

Most Ukrops speak Russian. Plus with Russian you'll understand their retarded dialect known as Ukrainian. Anyways, you'll get dominated by alpha Slav Adidas gopniks, plus the crime rate there is insane

Don't fuckin learn russian if you're going to Ukraine, just learn ukrainian. Yeah, a lot of people there will understand russian, but not knowing the official language of the country is stupid.

How do you plan to save enough Money?

Good look trying to learn a difficult language and working at the same time. In Brazil I studied German everyday but now here in Germany I don't study at all anymore because I'm tired from work and just want to sleep and shoot shit at the internet.

you do know russian and ukrainian are not the same language right?
I do now lol. I would imagine they're fairly similar right?
Most Ukrops speak Russian. Plus with Russian you'll understand their retarded dialect known as Ukrainian. Anyways, you'll get dominated by alpha Slav Adidas gopniks, plus the crime rate there is insane
Crime there is lower than America.
How do you plan to save enough Money?
Interest from a small inheritance and I own some real estate.

Being incel for my whole life has given me a lot of time to figure this out. God knows I'm not socializing, getting laid, having a gf etc.

Last edited:

https://www.aimrealtykiev.com/properties-for-sale/

I know there is technically a war going on in Ukraine but honestly a literal warzone seems preferable to the feminist shithole the US has turned into.

everything sounded like a plan until you said nightclub. That will cause a lot of problems. Maybe even trouble with mafia

But yes, I consider doing the same thing sometimes

Jfl at learning russian and going to kiev. You know that in ukraine they speak ukrainian?
He's going in a warzone where Ukrainian and Russian are wishing death to each other and he would only learn a bit of Russian jfl ...

Ukrainians will think you're an enemy, Russians will think you're a spy.

Unless you intend it as a kind of subtle suicide method, it's over op.

I dunno about Ukraine, place sounds sketchy AF. Granted the women are better than SEA bitches in terms of looks.

He's going in a warzone where Ukrainian and Russian are wishing death to each other and he would only learn a bit of Russian jfl ...

Ukrainians will think you're an enemy, Russians will think you're a spy.

Unless you intend it as a kind of subtle suicide method, it's over op.
I think I'll be fine.

People recommending SEA to white people should STFU. SEA women are some of the ugliest females on the planet, their voices sound horrible and you just know that they just see your white skinned body as a pot of gold.
Thisssssss

I thought about this long time ago and I'd live there already if I wasn't helpless autistcel infantcel that barely can use public buses
I'm from turd-world too so girls there probably wouldn't give a shit about me, but if you are from some COOL country like germany or sweden etc. Girls would be crazy about you just because you are from cool country. You don't have to be attractive or rich or socialized, just be from germany and girls will do everything themselves even if you are turbougly

Also choose some smaller city like kharkov instead, it will be much cheaper

I'm thinking I will buy a business there. Hopefully a nightclub as nightclub owners usually have tons of status
You gonna get killed by ukrainian mafia or random poor fuck who wants money. Im from EE and ppl are brutal here though you might be fine if you are tall or look intimidating.

ive always heard slav bitches love ethnic men

I've spoken to people from EE and females are just as slutty and hypergamous there. If anything, they are just bigger golddiggers.

you're literaly preparing your huge divorce my friend

1. Everyone speaks Russian in Ukraine. It would actually be more retarded to learn Ukranian because if you know Russian you can go to other Russian speaking countries.
2. The women are more traditional but don't think just because you are from America they will fall on your feet. It doesn't work like that.
3. What the above poster said - go to a smaller town rather than the capital.
4.The only war zone area is the east border. 99% of the country is completely safe.

My observation in EE is there are a lot of beautiful women with men who are ugly. This one girl I saw was stunning and she was with this recessed chinned guy working in McDonalds. For some reason girls there don't seem to care about a recessed maxilla. Though most men there have not been afflicted by the Norewood Reaper.

Last edited:
you're literaly preparing your huge divorce my friend
I'm never getting married.
everything sounded like a plan until you said nightclub. That will cause a lot of problems. Maybe even trouble with mafia

But yes, I consider doing the same thing sometimes
The mafia aren't like Mexicans. They're not going to cut my head off with a chainsaw. They're businessmen first and foremost.

Last edited:
I've spoken to people from EE and females are just as slutty and hypergamous there. If anything, they are just bigger golddiggers.
Not feminist though.

Ukraine is a failed state with active fronts on Donetsk, the war there could become bigger in the future. The Donetsk peoples republic has access to long range missiles which could destroy Kiev City.