Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I will be giving my pet for adoption and I will LDAR. It seems that I’m fed up with my life.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays DoTA 2
★★
I will be giving my pet dog for adoption tomorrow and I will LDAR. I have been treated very unfair all my life. My dad is an alcoholic he have been mentally torturing me since I was a kid. I thought I would find love and comfort in some foids hearts but they seems to be really disgusting creatures. Life is over for me. Right now I on that point of life where I enjoy the suffering much more than anything else. I have never been really happy (except when my dogs looks at me or licks me). :feelsrope: I will just ROPE in sometime in the future. My cheeks have never been dry.

I understand you. What kind of dog you have? I don't know how will an adult dog fit in with other people.

I understand you. What kind of dog you have? I don't know how will an adult dog fit in with other people.
I have a German Splitz. Me either they said they will take care of it.

How old are u? Ldar will get very boring after a while and you'll start losing your brain cells

wtf man. Don’t give up on your buddy

just blackpill your dog and he can LDAR with you dumbass

Having a pet is a fakecel trait

Understood. In elementary school, I was bullied and hit by other children.
We people haven’t hurt anyone say it physically or emotionally but we need to suffer as others enjoy their days here on this shit pit earth.

hope it finds a new forever home :soy:

take it to a no-kill shelter, otherwise they will kill your dog if ugly
or you should give it to me, i love dog meat

i gave my foid dog to the shelter bc it was trying to kill my other dog (male) but then the dog i kept died, lol
now i have no dog

Don't think that giving your pet for your shelter would aggravate your mental state?

hope it finds a new forever home :soy:

take it to a no-kill shelter, otherwise they will kill your dog if ugly
or you should give it to me, i love dog meat

i gave my foid dog to the shelter bc it was trying to kill my other dog (male) but then the dog i kept died, lol
now i have no dog
I am from India. And the shelter people are coming tomorrow to pick it up. It is not ugly at all it is German Splitz so it will easily find a great home.

I am from India. And the shelter people are coming tomorrow to pick it up. It is not ugly at all it is German Splitz so it will easily find a great home.
nice, that's one of the reasons i gave up my female dog as well
it was cuter so it had more chance to get adopted
but its personality was terrible

Don't think that giving your pet for your shelter would aggravate your mental state?
:feelsrope: Life is already over for me the only thing I am looking forward to is dead. Which I hope will be much peaceful and comforting.

nice, that's one of the reasons i gave up my female dog as well
it was cuter so it had more chance to get adopted
but its personality was terrible
My ones personality is great it never barks unnecessarily and guards, my home very well and plays with me but the only problem is it pees in a certain corner inside my house.

My ones personality is great it never barks unnecessarily and guards, my home very well and plays with me but the only problem is it pees in a certain corner inside my house.
your dog is this breed?

German spitz

is this thing really gonna guard your house that well?
if i was a robber i wouldn't be scared of this.

I will be giving my pet dog for adoption tomorrow and I will LDAR. I have been treated very unfair all my life. My dad is an alcoholic he have been mentally torturing me since I was a kid. I thought I would find love and comfort in some foids hearts but they seems to be really disgusting creatures. Life is over for me. Right now I on that point of life where I enjoy the suffering much more than anything else. I have never been really happy (except when my dogs looks at me or licks me). :feelsrope: I will just ROPE in sometime in the future. My cheeks have never been dry.

You're such a fucking idiot, don't you understand already how lonely your life is going to be? You are a volpaincel for literally giving up your best friend. Get off here and call off the entire thing you fucking fakecel at least this would be cope if you actually managed to get a toilet but you fucking faggot do you even know how the dog feels? You think it's very happy to just leave you like that?

If you're a fucking human being and treated the dog with kindness it would be attached to you fucking subhuman faggot piece of shit you might as well rope right now because it's going to get unbearable for you just go kys already (in minecraft) why the fuck did you even get it then. I never got a pet because I knew the heartbreak would be enough to break me, but if I did I sure as fuck wouldn't be letting it go unless I thought it was unhappy with me. Be a little selfish you little shota loli tranny bitch tell your fucking 12 year old brain to actually think about itself rather than LDARing without the only real cope you have fuck seriously some of you are real suifuel master sources.

Fucking braindead idiot either call it off or go rope right now so at least your dog will know his insufferable bitch of a master had a worthy end.

:feelsaww: Yeah. I think breaking up also maybe hurt like this.

Fucking faggot equating giving away your dog to a breakup with a used whore I'm starting to think the dog didn't actually deserve your tranny arse

Fucking faggot equating giving away your dog to a breakup with a used whore I'm starting to think the dog didn't actually deserve your tranny arse
taking care of dogs is a chore, you have to go out for dog walks

taking care of dogs is a chore, you have to go out for dog walks

Like you're doing something better with your time. All of it is a cope anyway

You're such a fucking idiot, don't you understand already how lonely your life is going to be? You are a volpaincel for literally giving up your best friend. Get off here and call off the entire thing you fucking fakecel at least this would be cope if you actually managed to get a toilet but you fucking faggot do you even know how the dog feels? You think it's very happy to just leave you like that?

If you're a fucking human being and treated the dog with kindness it would be attached to you fucking subhuman faggot piece of shit you might as well rope right now because it's going to get unbearable for you just go kys already (in minecraft) why the fuck did you even get it then. I never got a pet because I knew the heartbreak would be enough to break me, but if I did I sure as fuck wouldn't be letting it go unless I thought it was unhappy with me. Be a little selfish you little shota loli tranny bitch tell your fucking 12 year old brain to actually think about itself rather than LDARing without the only real cope you have fuck seriously some of you are real suifuel master sources.

Fucking braindead idiot either call it off or go rope right now so at least your dog will know his insufferable bitch of a master had a worthy end.
:what: you dont even know what i have been through anyways the people who took my Kafka gave it back to the shelter as it didnt stopped crying:feelsaww:. And they are asking me to take Kafka back.

Last edited:
:what: you dont even know what i have been through anyways the people who took my Kafka gave it back to the shelter as it didnt stopped crying:feelsaww:. And they are asking me to take Kafka back.

Which you should do. Both for you and the dog.

Also, I said so