Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I will attempt to break this sites record for most faps in a single day this saturday

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just started my 2 day nofap charging period

I will masturbate until I finish 13 times this Saturday

Just started my 2 day nofap charging period

I will masturbate until I finish 13 times this Saturday
Hope you can retain enough energy after that. It may or may not be just an old myth told to encourage people not to fap but past teenage years fapping that much can permanently drain you and you'll always feel tired.
Just warning in advance because it makes it difficult to workmaxx or even do anything productive to earn a living once you get to that state.

idk how anyone can fap more than 3 times in a day

I can barely feel anything anymore :cryfeels:

Haha my chadlite ethnic friend did no fap for 8 days to charge, then had sex 13 times in a day, with a thic af noodle, I think that's more impressive than 13 faps lol

Haha my chadlite ethnic friend did no fap for 8 days to charge, then had sex 13 times in a day, with a thic af noodle, I think that's more impressive than 13 faps lol

>Chadlite

>Ethnic

Even at my peak I could barely go more than 4 per day. Nowadays its hard to keep up with once per day.

And 23 is way past anybody's peak. If you are exceptionally horny maybe you can do it. Just don't destroy your dick.

thats weak shit,i did 16 when i was 11

Don't forget you're an old man now @Total Imbecile
Your challenge is a pipe dream, you won't break any kind of record.
You would only hurt your poor fragile health.
Take care of yourself.