Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i will ask my oneitis out this thursday

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
it is less than two days from when i propose to ask her out. i was really pissed off yesterday that i missed a potential opportunity to make my move and i may not see her again so it will have to be this thursday.
i have seen subhumans lower than me with gfs:
  • an asian ugly manlet from school got a white gf
  • an ugly curry manlet from university with a white gf
  • an autist from my school who was probably the most teased person in my year got a gf
  • someone from my class who looks like a legit neckbeard told me he had a partner
  • kent the 5'2 manlet blackcel got a gf
when will i get my break? this foid seems at least somewhat excited to see me (but not in a romantic way). if i get shot down then it's over because there's no way i will get another chance with someone like her. i pretty much already know what she is going to say, she will laugh at me and say she is not interested. this could be potentially life-changing. pray for me goys

No surprise that asian and india got a white girl
the self hate

@sneed (not chuck)

it is less than two days from when i propose to ask her out. i was really pissed off yesterday that i missed a potential opportunity to make my move and i may not see her again so it will have to be this thursday.
  • an autist from my school who was probably the most teased person in my year got a gf
  • someone from my class who looks like a legit neckbeard told me he had a partner
when will i get my break? this foid seems at least somewhat excited to see me (but not in a romantic way). if i get shot down then it's over because there's no way i will get another chance with someone like her. i pretty much already know what she is going to say, she will laugh at me and say she is not interested. this could be potentially life-changing. pray for me goys
Chad detected, Go get em tiger, "Positive and excited girl to see you, yep your a chad! DONT ROT HERE WITH US!

Good luck brocel

Good look and keep us updated. We will throw a celebration if you ascend. If you fail, you can cope with us here.

Teenage-dirtbag-maxxing?

Good luck brocel

And she will brutally reject your ass for chad

Carry a rose quartz in your left pocket when you talk to her.

I wish I could do the same if my inhibition wasn’t so high

When you typed this she was probably getting pounded deep by a fucking chad who doesnt even care ab her.

Stay safe and forget about cock carasoul whores.

:society:

When you typed this she was probably getting pounded deep by a fucking chad who doesnt even care ab her.

Stay safe and forget about cock carasoul whores.

:society:
Give your shot, but still keep this in mind! @12 Years a Rotter

Wish you luck

Guys don't ask girls out anymore. Just talk to her, text her and see where it goes. In modern world guys get girls by harassing them on social media.

How did it go? Kek

How did it go? Kek

Brutal