Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Will Ascend with An Obese Boomer Divorcee

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm going to get drunk, lowinhibmaxx, and play the drunk numbers game at a boomer bar in a low income area, going to hit on the fat boomers who are divorced and are all tatted up with tattoos.

If I ascend I will tell my story here, I'm ok to be banned because it means I have ascended.

You won't do shit.

You talk much, but you do nothing.
You're a pathetic low IQ loser and all your posts are low IQ BRAINROT

But you're a faggot, even your grandpa knows so

You won't do shit.

You talk much, but you do nothing.
You're a pathetic low IQ loser and all your posts are low IQ BRAINROT
You're a loser, a white trash dummy, people like me laugh at people like you.

I'm going to get drunk, lowinhibmaxx, and play the drunk numbers game at a boomer bar in a low income area, going to hit on the fat boomers who are divorced and are all tatted up with tattoos.

If I ascend I will tell my story here, I'm ok to be banned because it means I have ascended.
Nice fantasy.

You're a loser, a white trash dummy, people like me laugh at people like you.
And by "people like me" you mean people who

> write poetry about reddit trannies (IT) because they live rent-free in your head:

> unironically think white women not dating ethnics should be punishable by law:

> want to ban graycels from posting while still being a gray yourself:

????
nigga your posts are bottomless pit IQ tier.

And by "people like me" you mean people who

> write poetry about reddit trannies (IT) because they live rent-free in your head:

> unironically think white women not dating ethnics should be punishable by law:

> want to ban graycels from posting while still being a gray yourself:

????
nigga your posts are bottomless pit IQ tier.
By people like me I mean high-paid professionals who are highly educated at prestigious institutions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back