Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will ascend for sure one day

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
-
I will ascend for sure. I fully believe it.

Mods gonna get you for this one

I'm rooting for you.

I would thik that too if I were a 6'1 mtn

I'm sure you will

Don't take anything this nigger says at face value, he is a complete misfit here
wdym ?
he doesn't even belong here tbh strikes me as a looksmaxx dude

I'm a looksmaxxer.
get the fuck of this forum and join .org then . Most of us here lack the rudimentary genetic baseline to do anything even with surgeries. You really get a sense of elation by being around us after being mogged all day by northies don't you ? hope you get crushed underneath a truck mallu nigger

He's a tallfag normie that came from .org I have no idea why he's not banned
he'd just use the typical buzzword "autistic" to get away with everything should be skull fucked by 2 tyrones

get the fuck of this forum and join .org then . Most of us here lack the rudimentary genetic baseline to do anything even with surgeries. You really get a sense of elation by being around us after being mogged all day by northies don't you ? hope you get crushed underneath a truck mallu nigger
Surgeries can ascend anyone

lol prob not incel nor khhv
his reasoning for being an incel is because of the difference of environment of his uni to where he was brought up, should be incinerated to death

and this is exactly why you should be banned right away

pretty sure he's a mod on .org jfl

you're iq is beneath my room temp if you think either of them were sub5s and show other examples which fixes peoples eye area without running a huge risk or alters their skull shape
I would but you won't change your mind anyway. Just because I refuse to give in like many people here doesn't make me a misfit. I'm just trying to do my best

I would but ypu won't change your mind anyway. Just because I refuse to give in like many people here doesn't make me s misfit here. I'm just trying to do my best
Several people here were predisposed to be dead ends. You were born into the top percentile of Indian households from a financial standpoint while people here barely manage to get by let alone afford those surgeries. I truly wish an excruciating death upon you

Several people here were predisposed to be dead ends. You were born into the top percentile of Indian households from a financial standpoint while people here barely manage to get by let alone afford those surgeries. I truly wish an excruciating death upon you
Just because I happen to have the resources to do something with my situation doesn't mean anything tho? I'm still on this forum and I'm still an incel regardless

Just because I happen to have the resources to do something with my situation doesn't mean anything tho? I'm still on this forum and I'm still an incel regardless
It's futile to keep going back and forth with someone blindsided by their privelege, hope you get cheated on by a Pajeeta with her pahadi bf and have most of your assets confiscated like the eyesore of a Mallu you are

It's futile to keep going back and forth with someone blindsided by their privelege, hope you get cheated on by a Pajeeta with her pahadi bf and have most of your assets confiscated like the eyesore of a Mallu you are
By pahadi do you mean Uttarakhand? What about them?

I will ascend for sure. I fully believe it.
6’1, ripped body, your face isnt that bad you could probably ascend after some skinbleaching easily

Surgeries can ascend anyone
Nope and I’d need pipedream surgeries to ascend (lefort 2) I’m gonna do a genio, rhino, double eyelid, and lateral cantho thats about the most I’d be able to do without looking uncanny. Still would be incel even with those things

your iq is beneath my room temp if you think either of them were sub5s and show other examples which fixes peoples eye area without running a huge risk or alters their skull shape
they went from ltn to htn. Jaw is important and I’m grateful its relatively easy to change with implants, genioplasty and shit