Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will approach

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
In my life time I approached 5 times (twice to same foid) after these rejections, I thought I never gonna approach.. But there is still something inside me make me keep trying therefore I will make a new approach. I knew her from elementary school,actually I approached her years ago but it wasn't approach,I send a message about my feelings (I was fucking retard) and she blocked me lol. Now I will approach her and lets see what happens. I will get rejected 90% but I feel like I want to suffer again,don't know this feeling. She is volleyball player and goes to a field near to my gym for training.

more like 99.9 percent chance b0y0

more like 99.9 percent chance b0y0
Well who I am lying ? she rejected me in past,she wasn't even in prime back then,now she is living in dream and I will approach her.. I'm a retard

Yeah, 90% is optimistic. But go for it. Nothing to lose.

Good luck bro.

Remember to assert dominance (nomsayin).

Man it's a bad idea to approach the same woman more than once. It goes to show you are weak and can't live without her, which is why you keep trying again and again. If she rejects you the best thing you can do is try another woman. Best of luck!

Don't do that bro, if she has blocked you it means that she does not like you. If you approach you'll just be annoying her.

Low inhib
Ngl

Your just kicking yourself in the balls.

Good luck, OP

I approached so many girls in my life, the hard part comes after that
Best case scenario, you approach her, get her number, text her and she agrees do a date
Well good luck, she will either not show up, or will show up, you grab a drink with her, then she will ghost you
Girls nowdays are just insane
A few days ago i met a girl on a dating site, and she is fat
Not ugly but you know fat, does not have the hygiene that i have, i put way more effort into myself
She invited me to her place, and i came, with good clothes, smelled like heaven, put on my best perfume, good smelling hair wax etc
I smelled pretty dope, looked nice also
So i come to her place, and she tells me about her life
And its fucked up, she has like a job that she got from the goverment because she is such a failure in life, and she works like two days a week, is broke, has a small flat where ppl from the goverment visit her once a week because they think she cant keep it tidy or something
Either way, we lay down in her bed, we watch a movie and she really is not that interesting, doesnt smell that nice, not stinking, but just like how a fat girl smells when she did not shower before i showed up
So just look at the difference, i put so much effort into that "date", i even had chapstick that smelled and tasted like watermelon
And she lies there in ugly clothes and smelly
And guess what, after the "date" she told me that its really great to talk with me, and that im funny etc
Yet she still starts ghosting me right now
She takes a day to answer my messages, and im pretty sure she wont reply in a few days from now

You cant please those women, no chance
Im 184, im ripped, im not even that ugly, i often get compliments that im good looking ( im not good looking but not ugly either )
And i cant even fuck a fat midget, thats a failure in life
Its over trust me

For many of you the approach is the hard part, trust me, the hard shit comes after
I often wish that i get rejected when approaching because i dont want to go through with the shit that follows after the approach
But either way, good luck