Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I will anime cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
well done brother

Enjoy it, man.

Is posting anime girl against the rules?

No, but when you post anime girl thread, you just have to remember to put a title like "what wood u do if she suffocated u with her tiddies!?!?!?!?"

It's a meme, newfag.

If you never watched anime do like everyone else and watch Death Note, Welcome to the NHK and Miss kobayashi's dragon maid.
Ok, thanks.

A lot of anime is suifuel because it presents a fictional reality where hypergamy is inverted so that attractive young women are tripping over themselves to catch the attention of small weak betamales.

Also the protagonists are almost always teenagers, which might not seem like a big deal but it really gets to you when you're older because it serves as a constant reminder that (what should have been) your best years are already behind you. As bad as western media is, the older protagonists at least serve to make me feel like I still have a chance to do something with my life.

A lot of anime is suifuel because it presents a fictional reality where hypergamy is inverted so that attractive young women are tripping over themselves to catch the attention of small weak betamales.

Also the protagonists are almost always teenagers, which might not seem like a big deal but it really gets to you when you're older because it serves as a constant reminder that (what should have been) your best years are already behind you. As bad as western media is, the older protagonists at least serve to make me feel like I still have a chance to do something with my life.
True, the male protagonists are usually around 15 - 20. Brutal.