Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I went yesterday to a bar searching for job and the bartender foid doesn't talk to me, was a male bartender the one given to me information

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I enter the bar and the foid see me first than the bartender guy. She was like doing things
putting glasses of water in their places and then the boy took care of me.

I asked him if they needed a dishwasher and he told me that probably in the next few days. He wonder how I found out and I told him it was a neighbor who told me.
To be honest, I preferred that the boy attend me, if the girl had attended to me,sheI would have said that I was wrong or that it was not necessary. The guy told me to visit a website to get the CV. But I'm going to see if I'm going to stop there again to insist.

Wow, imagine having to build a resume and submit online just for a DISHWASHER job.

Skills:
-5 years experience washing dishes
-Can identify and use proper dishwashing liquid
-Experience with dishwashing machine

yup this has happened to me before, i stand there looking like an idiot for like 3-5 minutes while foids pretend im not there and eventually it is some guy employee who has to take care of my take out order.. I hate going outside

yup this has happened to me before, i stand there looking like an idiot for like 3-5 minutes while foids pretend im not there and eventually it is some guy employee who has to take care of my take out order.. I hate going outside

Always this. Always

Wow, imagine having to build a resume and submit online just for a DISHWASHER job.

Skills:
It's over for wageslavecels

Skills:
I don't have experience in that work. But is the only place were I suppose I can find a job without having 30% of disability.
I worked in other easy things and I hope I can work there thanks to my neighbor that inform my mom for that job.

I hate foids srs. And that foid was shorter than me and ignore me , stupid cunt. If I work there I don't mind to talk with any foid , I only want my money get out of there.

Lol low inhib god, I could never do anything close to this.

bars are normie central. chads run the place, while numales try and jester around women

Lol low inhib god, I could never do anything close to this.
They told me about the job since the another last week and I have the guts one week later, so I need a lot of energy to do things like that.
bars are normie central. chads run the place, while numales try and jester around women
I see the ppl around there, I went in the afternoon and I see mostly older ppl. Who knows at more later. But I'm ging to be in the kitchen so I think I can resist.

Go to a hotel bar, and not on a weekend night.

Any establishment with loud music, dim lights, chatter, and crowds is a bad place for an incel.

You should have destroyed that bar.

Go to a hotel bar, and not on a weekend night.

Any establishment with loud music, dim lights, chatter, and crowds is a bad place for an incel.
i dont drink alcohol

Skills:
I once even failed at dishwashing because I clogged the sink, it's so over for me.

CV for a dishwashing job, JFL.

How did America fall so far?

Skills:
:feelskek:

CV for a dishwashing job, JFL.

How did America fall so far?
I don't live in America. In Spain. It's over around the world for wageslaves srs.

Skills:
Must have a bachelors degree in liquid engineering.

Dishwasher is good job tbh.
Less stress than cooking for sure.
Free meal if restaurant!
Low Stacy/Becky interactions.
Invisible.

Free meal if restaurant!
Invisible.
Based

Free meal if restaurant!
Invisible.
I want to have that job, lets see if they hire me.

I want to have that job, lets see if they hire me.
Good luck br0!

Even if they don't, go back every week and ask. Especially if it's at a local and convenient area! They go through dishwashers often! By being consistent - in asking - they might ignore your face and desire your work ethic!

I never go to bars tbh

Same shit happens to me. I guess it's our personalities