Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went to the mall today

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
So many prime 18-30 year old Stacies with their tight jeans and revealing clothes, so many high school fuckboys and prettyboys, people with social lives, people who are happy in their own skin (becomes they aren't ugly). Everyone there is so happy, almost everyone my age (i'm 18) is with a social group walking and laughing and enjoying life while i rot here with barely any friends. 

Avoid going to the mall, its suicide fuel, it reminds you that while we are on our computers LDARing and depressed, people younger then us are enjoying life of party and sex and socializing.

Crazy how a few millimeters of bone dictate your life

I went to the gamestop in the mall during black friday and a normie was feeling up and smacking his girls ass right next to me. That really triggered me

malls are er-fuel

I find it much worse going to the movies or a restaurant on the weekend.

This is why I rarely go outside, it's pretty much impossible to go anywhere without being reminded of your situation.

After this post I am no longer a mallcel

Outside world is sui feul. I hate seeing ahppy  people. They don't deserve to be happy. I worked my ass off. Where is my share?

Soon they will know our power.