Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I went to the local grouchy shop to buy some bananas

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
when I was entering the grouchy shop to buy some bananas for my protein smoothie,
I heard someone saying "want to fight?", and when I looked back I saw a guy with low-tier ginger hair and beard in his 20s looking at me and he seemed a bit angry (I am 17 btw), I just looked at him for 2 seconds
and ignored what happened (or didn't happen), when I got out of the shop he didn't seem to notice me or look at me, I honestly can't say if that was directed to me (because he was sitting with someone, but again he looked at me) or if I imagined it
btw I don't live in a shit hole or something like that

Last edited:
What's with all these incels buying bananas today?

@Macrocephalus I wanted to say this for some time but your avi is literally the most relatable to this forum by far I am not saying my favorite but it´s the best relating to this forum.

@Macrocephalus I wanted to say this for some time but your avi is literally the most relatable to this forum by far I am not saying my favorite but it´s the best relating to this forum.
Thanks boyo :feelsautistic:

I like bananas, they are a good fruit. Blending them with vanilla ice cream is a real treat

Alright thanks for posting :lul:

I like bananas, they are a good fruit. Blending them with vanilla ice cream is a real treat
They are great for hiding the horrible taste of the protein powder

Most normies watch Fight Club too many times

Protein powder made me puke a lot when I used it tbh I just gave up
This is exactly why you mix it with a banana and other shit that you can find

You must’ve bought his bananas out and now he’s pissed at you

Incel Trait: going to the store for bananas

Knajjd trait: going to Chad bananas