Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to some stupid college event

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I lost count of how many 6'5+ guys i've seen with frames that would put Brock Lesnar to shame. I live in a pretty small town too. I can't believe this is possible. Where do all these tallfags come from? I felt like a little kid there the entire time.
The average height is the average height of your competition. Just because incels, old people and ethnics are 5'9 on average doesn't mean shit. The men who are competing for young foids are all at the very least 6 foot, even taller in places like the Netherlands, but all the outliers still mog those guys out of existence unless they have a god-tier face.

Shit like this reminds me of why I stopped gymcelling. I could be in the gym all day everyday, with someone holding a gun to my head the entire time and I would never look like those guys look naturally simply because of genetics. You could see that a lot of those guys there didn't go to the gym but they mogged all the gymcels there so hard. They could kill them instantly if they wanted to. This is why "just go to the gym bro" is such a stupid cope. If you're going to look good by lifting weights then you looked good to begin with

Muscle does not mean shit, it's all about frame.

Last edited:
I would honestly go low inhib and hit on every foid in sight until I get kicked out or someone jump on me which would result in a big fight.

I would honestly go low inhib and hit on every foid in sight until I get kicked out or someone jump on me which would result in a big fight.

Hit every female*

I think american college life would kill me. This whole culture surrounding endless parties, frat houses and being integrated in the college history through various programs, living in a dorm is alien to Europeans.
Sometimes I watch videos about College parties and it shows how you should kind of have lived between the ages 18-20.

I think american college life would kill me. This whole culture surrounding endless parties, frat houses and being integrated in the college history through various programs, living in a dorm is alien to Europeans.
Sometimes I watch videos about College parties and it shows how you should kind of have lived between the ages 18-20.

I was brought up on 1980s coming-of-age hollywood movies that portrayed the college experience as the most exciting part of your journey in life, full of wild partying, self discovery and dreams. Then again, I was born in Europe, where college is a lifeless experience, as exciting as evening school.

I was brought up on 1980s coming-of-age hollywood movies that portrayed the college experience as the most exciting part of your journey in life, full of wild partying, self discovery and dreams. Then again, I was born in Europe, where college is a lifeless experience, as exciting as evening school.
Exacly, it seems more integrated in the US for people to go to college after High School, regardless of social class or plans, in Europe it is more a thing for those who want to become academics.

your right man, i avoid college campuses at all costs, the guys mog me to saturn and back its insane

even taller in places like the Netherlands
Me, currycels, moroccancels, turkeycels and ricecels have to deal with this too. We have it the worst out of all manlets.

my incel trait is that im not going on any events any more

my incel trait is that im not going on any events any more
Whenever I go to events i just get mogged in every way. I am just all to myself looking like a loner freak while everyone else has friends and is having fun.

Whenever I go to events i just get mogged in every way. I am just all to myself looking like a loner freak while everyone else has friends and is having fun.
so stop going like me bro, its real suifuel