Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went to see St. Patrick's Day celebrations

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
It is ironic to see an ostensibly Catholic holiday being marked by sheer degeneracy. The same is true for Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

Alcohol use and sluts wearing revealing clothing are the common features of both.

Most remarkably, I saw two young, drunk Polish sluts kissing a homeless man on the train while he slept as a sort of joke :ahegao:

Size

At this point, why not just stage public orgies like in ancient, pagan Rome? It might just alleviate the crisis of sexlessness :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I fucking hate this day. Even worse that I have a similar name to Patrick (not Patrick) and idiot assholes wish me a “happy name day.” Makes me want to fucking go ER on all of them. Without a doubt my least favorite day of the year. Not to mention all the hypocrisy that goes along with it that you mentioned

I fucking hate this day. Even worse that I have a similar name to Patrick (not Patrick) and idiot assholes wish me a “happy name day.” Makes me want to fucking go ER on all of them. Without a doubt my least favorite day of the year. Not to mention all the hypocrisy that goes along with it that you mentioned
The only serious and non-degenerate thing I saw was a march in support of Palestine, which was about how Ireland and Palestine have always been friends. It concluded with Islamic prayers.

At least lots of drunken retards left their alcohol out and I was able to drink a completely full can of twisted tea, as well as some red bull :feelsYall:

i also have one of my names as patricio but as i live in the third world here they never do anything. i didn't know how widespread unpaid prostitution is already in this world.

It is ironic to see an ostensibly Catholic holiday being marked by sheer degeneracy. The same is true for Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

Alcohol use and sluts wearing revealing clothing are the common features of both.

Most remarkably, I saw two young, drunk Polish sluts kissing a homeless man on the train while he slept as a sort of joke :ahegao:

View attachment 1094569

At this point, why not just stage public orgies like in ancient, pagan Rome? It might just alleviate the crisis of sexlessness :feelsthink:
Oy veyyyyyyyy

I had a brutal body language pill today. This foid bartender asked me if I would like an alcoholic beverage and I looked her in the eyes and shook my head left and right to signify that I did not want one. Apparently I was not expressive enough and she looked to my father and said "Why did he just look at me like 'fuck you bitch'?" which was confusing to me because I did not say nor did I intend to communicate the words "fuck you bitch". Upon careful reflection I believe it was innappropriate for me to use head signals rather than words in that situation. Brutal day bros absolute sobfuel

View attachment 1094569

Should have fucking grapes those sluts!

i also have one of my names as patricio but as i live in the third world here they never do anything. i didn't know how widespread unpaid prostitution is already in this world.
Wow mine is patrizio i never thought I would meet another one here. You are actually lucky in america this holiday is a very big deal and everyone gets drunk and acts like a whore

You guys need the Ustase

I had a brutal body language pill today. This foid bartender asked me if I would like an alcoholic beverage and I looked her in the eyes and shook my head left and right to signify that I did not want one. Apparently I was not expressive enough and she looked to my father and said "Why did he just look at me like 'fuck you bitch'?" which was confusing to me because I did not say nor did I intend to communicate the words "fuck you bitch". Upon careful reflection I believe it was innappropriate for me to use head signals rather than words in that situation. Brutal day bros absolute sobfuel
This is a good example of how normgroids perceive autistic characteristics.

You didn't believe that your gesture was improper, but it was interpreted as a major affront by the groid.

It's ironic that autists are the ones who are said to lack nonverbal communication when normgroids won't ever SHUT UP tbhngl

Should have fucking grapes those sluts!
They were with a Polish bvll, and one of them even said "Michał, if not for you I'd be getting raped rn xddd :foidSoy:"

:reeeeee:
Fucking i Wish someone have stab that Chad in throat
You could see the sexual excitation of the homeless man once he awoke. They proceeded to take an ironic selfie with him :lul: :lul: :lul:

Brutal teasing of what amounts to a celibate male ngltbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back