Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I went to get groceries with my grandma.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'd use DisgustFuel instead if the tag existed. Every white woman there was either super fat, a single mother, dressed like a TikTok thot or all three. The only thin ones were dressed like hookers and acting super trashy. I tried to ask some white teen girl where a food aisle was and she popped her gum in my face and said "I'm busy" and went back on her phone. Ironically all of the black girls in there were the opposite. Almost all of them were skinny and in shape outside of some older ones. All of them were pretty nice too or at least didn't sneer at you like the white girls.

White girls are the sluttiest race of toilets

How old are you OP, why do you need your grandma to help you with groceries?

Chad if a black girl is nice to you
In my experience if she isn't really ghetto, most black girls are decent acting. Of course this is probably just because white women act so terrible in comparasion.
How old are you OP, why do you need your grandma to help you with groceries?
I was helping her. She wanted me to go with her.

I tried to ask some white teen girl where a food aisle was and she popped her gum in my face and said "I'm busy" and went back on her phone.

I'm sorry but I busted out laughing at this one.
Obviously not at you but I'm seriously imagining the stupid bitch doing that in my face and I would not be able to control myself as I would have laughed my ass off at her as I would then realized she's one of those airheaded retarded bitches.
Would probably get myself kicked out of the store for doing that, but it would be a well deserved laugh.

in my country, italy, all black women are overweight.

Oh there is tons of fat black women in the USA. I just saw a lot of in shape ones today.

imagine all cuks who betabuxx theese overweight women
in 2020 a vagina is more valuable than pound-masses of silver

lol ok keep getting cucked cumskin:lul:
Tenor 1 1

That makes no sense jfl
Like have regular sex, feel confident, feel like your accomplishing something. Those aren't really "men things" but they do help men feel like human beings.
imagine all cuks who betabuxx theese overweight women
in 2020 a vagina is more valuable than pound-masses of silver
Not a lot of black guys hook up with those girls permanantly.

Like have regular sex, feel confident, feel like your accomplishing something. Those aren't really "men things" but they do help men feel like human beings.
Women of all races except for niggresses prefer white men in dating, also jfl at mentioning regular sex on incels.co

And why would white men feel less confident or have a lesser feeling of accomplishment?

Women of all races except for niggresses prefer white men in dating, also jfl at mentioning regular sex on incels.co

And why would white men feel less confident or have a lesser feeling of accomplishment?
They're insulted in media, they can get turned down for jobs for being white and white women constantly treat them like crap.

Only the soys care about that

Does happen but isn't typical, also not something that is even remotely sufficient to prove you ludicrous claims

That's just not true
Really? White women treat white incels and normies fine? Really?

Black women are either very nice or incredibly rude
White women have a relentless arrogance about them molded from a lifetime of being worshiped

I'd use DisgustFuel instead if the tag existed. Every white woman there was either super fat, a single mother, dressed like a TikTok thot or all three. The only thin ones were dressed like hookers and acting super trashy. I tried to ask some white teen girl where a food aisle was and she popped her gum in my face and said "I'm busy" and went back on her phone. Ironically all of the black girls in there were the opposite. Almost all of them were skinny and in shape outside of some older ones. All of them were pretty nice too or at least didn't sneer at you like the white girls.

The white foids are literally what all the white foids look like here in Evansville in Indiana JFL.

@JohnWickCel outsidemaxing with his Grandma.
Circa 2020

Images 1